Chapter 7: Surprises

Authors Note: (**Smut will be in this chapter**)

I woke up later then usual, 11 am. I should probab;y eat something now rather than later. I brushed my teeth and went down, found Liz in the kitchen. "Good Morning Miss! Late morning?"

"Yeah weird thing, usually don't."

She laughed. "What would you like to eat Miss?"

"Breakfast burrito isn't too much trouble."

"No, Miss, it isn't." I went to the dining room and sat in my usual seat and waited on my phone. Food came and I ate it, went to my room to get ready for the day. I took a shower, did my morning routine (even though it was noon), and changed in my closet. I wore a hoodie and leggings with white shoes and also put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't want to stay in my room so I went to the theatre room and watched 'The nightmare before christmas' by the end of the movie someone sat next to me.

"Heard you were talking about me!"

"Who are you!" I kinda freaked out then the lights turned on when the movie officially ended. It was a younger boy, someone I haven't seen before.

"Oh you haven't even seen a picture of me?"

"NO!" I backed up on the theater seats. "Now who are you?!"

"Ay relax." He knew I was freaking out. "I'm the one and only, Paddy!"

"OH! PADDY!" I put my hands over my mouth. "You look younger than I thought."

He laughed, "well I am only 16."

"Wow! I've meet all the Holland brothers."

"Sam told me you wanted to meet."

"Yeah, I've kinda met Harry just a hand shake, met Same in the library, and now you!" We laughed "So how'd you find me?"

"Sam told me the places you're allowed to go, so it didn't take me that long."

"True! I'm kinda like a free prisoner, I've been here for like three day and haven't stepped out since."

"Tom is such an ass! Where is he?"

"Dunno. He out on a business he told me he'll be back by the end of the week"

"Oh... I've been told you know about the business and that you figured it out on your own."

"Oh yeah. Wasn't too hard, I managed Harrisons restaurant, he was never there and they looked weird like they kept secret and they carried guns, but I don't think they knew I knew, and the fact that Charlie was given to me so quickly was very suspicious."

"Wow you are smart!"

"Who told you that, did Tom tell you?"

He laughed, "Oh no! He's too prideful, Harrison brought it up to us."

"Ahh makes sense. So will I ever see your four and Harrison of course in the same room? Like ever?"

"We'll see."

Someone cleared their throat in the room, so I looked over and it was Tom. I yelled.

"Ahhh! You're back!" I jumped on to him to hug him.

"Hello, darling." He looked down at me and smiled. Then he looked over at Paddy. "Hey Paddy!"

"Hey Tom!" They hugged each other. It was a rare sight to see Tom showing affection to a person. "y/n has met all the Holland brothers!"

"Is that so?"

"Oh yeah! Sam and Paddy are really nice!" I said and smiled, Tom looked at me and made a small smile.