Chapter 12: Long Hours

(**Smut will be in this chapter**)

Y/N's POV
I felt really warm and comfortable. I woke up to Tom cuddling me, it felt so nice. I smiled and got closer to him. I just laid there enjoying the moment. A few minutes passed by and Tom started to wake up. I pretended to still be asleep and I could feel him staring at me. He held me tighter and kissed my neck. "Hey that tickles!"

"I knew you were awake!" He laughed at me.

"I was enjoying the moment!"

"Why would you need to enjoy it?"

"I didn't get to see you yesterday." I made eye contact with him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, love but I was very busy yesterday." He sounded very apologetic.

"I know, but you asked me a question and I answered. I wasn't blaming you." I kissed him.

"Alright." He paused. "Paddy told me Tessa likes you." He smiled at me.

I got up and sat on Tom while he laid on his back.  "Oh yeah! She is adorable and precious."

Tom rubbed my thighs. "I'm really happy she likes you, she's usually really shy and guarded."

"Yeah Paddy mentioned. She's such a pretty dog!"

"Yeah!" He laughed. His phone ran. "Seems like a drag."

"Noo." I rolled off Tom. He picked up his phone and started talking. I got up and pouted.

Tom finished his phone call. "I'm sorry-"

"but you gotta go work. It's okay." I smiled.

"I'll see you tonight!"

"I'll be waiting." I responded. He kissed me and then left. I sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I wore sweats and a hoodie and tied my hair up. I like how Tom says he has to go to "work" like he isn't a criminal. It made me laugh because imagine if he had a kid and it'd "bring your parents to work day." I can just imagine him standing in front of a class, "Yeah kids, I'm a mafia boss. I do tons of illegal things and kill people who cross me. Question?" I laughed to myself again. I got my book, computer, notebook and headed to the library so I wouldn't spend all day in my room. I wanted to be nosey so I took the hallway where Tom's office was. I heard lots of mumbling so he was clearly busy. I walked down the hall to the library and was kinda nervous because of the last time I walked down this hall. I got to the library just fine and sat at one of the desks. There I spent a few hours, reading, writing stuff down, and working on my computer. A plate was put down next to me.

"You need to eat, Miss." It was Liz.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Process of elimination." She remarked and smiled.

"Well thank you." I started to eat and Liz smiled and left the library. I ate my food. By the time I checked the time it was 5 o'clock. I've spent more than 7 hours sitting here. I finally got up and took my things and took them to my room. I didn't want to stay in my room so I went down to the theater room. I watch Disney's Hercules. I wrapped myself with one of the blankets there and I enjoyed the movie singing along. When the movie ended the light turned back on automatically it kinda blinded me. I stood up with the blanket wrapped around me and I headed to my room. I crashed on my bed and checked my phone. It was 7:30 and instead of moving I just laid there on my phone on tiktok and instagram. I didn't get up for a while. Tom walked in and I sat as best as I could even though I was wrapped in a blanket.

"You're still up? And is that a blanket from the theater?" He laughed

I smiled. "What time is it? And yes, yes it is." I wriggled out on the blanket to hug him.

"It's 11 love." He wrapped his around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I was sitting there like that for about 4 hours." I started to laugh.

"Jesus y/n, how?"

"Well I was just using my phone."

"Makes sense." We  laughed again.

"Ohh," I paused. "I need to pee!" I let go of Tom and he let go of me. I ran to the bathroom. Tom laughed at me. "Don't laugh!"

"It was kinda funny!" He looked at the closed door. "I've seen you naked and you won't use the bathroom with the door open?"

I laughed. "I mean you can come in! The door is unlocked but I'm going to shower. I turned on the water.

TOM's POV
"I mean you can come in! The door is unlocked but I'm going to shower." Then I heard the water running. An idea popped into my head. I waited a minute or two to make sure she was in the shower. Then I went in and I closed the door. I took my clothes. Opened the shower door, she was facing the wall still not noticing that I'm behind her. I got closer and graced my hand on her shoulder while I kissed her neck. "Tom?-"

I cut her off and reached my hand over and hovered over right under her lower stomach. "Do you want me to do this?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded. "No, you're going to have to say it, come on, use your words." I like it better when she actually says it.

"Do it~" She whispered back. I smiled and continued to reach over to rub her clit. She tilted her head back into my shoulder and bit her lip. I kept going and put my two fingers inside her. She moaned, "Tom."

"Oh you like that?" I asked as I continued to fuck her with my finger. She moaned. "Well aren't you going to answer me?" I teased her because I knew she could barely speak.

"Yes~" She managed to split out a soft yes. I stopped fingering her. I turned her around and pushed her against the wall. We kissed and I lifted her leg up to my hips and held there, she jumped and wrapped both her legs around me.

"You ready?" I looked up at her eyes.

"Yeah, do it." So I did. I took my dick and slipped it inside her.  She arched her back, I had one hand on her lower back, the other under holding her up as she bounced on me.

Y/N's POV
Who knew I'd be having shower sex with Tom. This much pleasure should be illegal. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head. "Keep going." I looked at him.

He smirked. "Of course!" Then he kissed me. My head was full but empty at the same time. My eyebrows crossed. "You're close aren't you?"

"Yeah~" I nodded. I continued to moan, Tom grunted. I came, I literally screamed. Tom let me down and finished by the show head. We were both extremely out of breath. I was leaning against the wall and Tom back, he kissed me multiple times. "That was amazing." I was said all out of breath.

Tom kissed my neck. "You're amazing."

"Thank you." I giggled. "Now getting out I wanna shower unless you want to shower too."

"Sure," Tom looked at my body wash "I want to smell like lavender." He laughed.

I laughed too, "alright then" Tom and I showered together it was pretty fun. I got out and wrapped my towel myself and threw a clean on to Tom, he wrapped it around his hips. We got out and I went to my closet, he followed me. "Why aren't you going to your room to get clothes?"

He walked to the back of my closet where my clothes weren't. "I had Liz put some clothes for me here."

I was in shock, "why didn't you tell me."

"Don't know but surprise!" We laughed. It wasn't a really big deal, I'm already living with him. We went to my bed. We cuddled as always but facing each other. Our legs were intertwined and he had one hand on my waist.

"Did you have a busy day?"

"An annoying one more like it."

"Aw too bad." I caressed his face and he kissed my hand.

"I love you, y/n." Tom said in a very sleepy voice.

"And I love you, Tom." We fell asleep.
———
An- again this chapter is shorter but I have a good idea for then next one with a time skip. Hope you guys enjoyed it!