Chapter 14: Out day

It's been a few days since I was out, the nightclub night. I woke up in Toms' bed looking messy as fuck cause I honestly don't care what i look around the house anymore, if anyone doesn't like it they simply just shouldn't look. Liz wasn't in the kitchen because I woke up kinda late, so I made something in the kitchen. I made a breakfast sandwich then laid on the floor to eat it. "Hey y/n!"

I looked up and saw Harry sitting on the island in front of me, "hey!" I smiled.

"Umm why are you on the floor? Are you okay?"

I laughed knowing he was gonna ask, "it's therapeutic, and i'm in my period so it helps."

"Ahh" Harry laughed. "Girls are weird," he added.

"No we're not," I got up slowly, "we're just in pain." Harry and I bursted out laughing, which didn't help my cramps and I had to get back on the floor Harry laughed at me this time.

"If you say so y/n." He added. I laid on the floor on my phone and Harry sat next time.

I looked at him all confused, "what are you doing, don't you have work?"

"I wanted to ask if you would like to go out with Sam and me?"

Harry asking me to go out? Honestly I was surprised, "yeah i'll go if it wont get me in trouble with Tom."

Harry laughed, "I asked he said it was fine."

"Alright! when do we leave?" I said eagerly cause I wanted to leave this house.

"Meet Sam and I outside in front of the house in two hours."

"Okay," I got up from the floor in a struggle and hugged Harry "see you later," I think I caught him by surprise cause he was kinda hesitant but he took the hug. I left the kitchen to go get ready.

When I got to my room I went to my closet and to planed out my outfit. I decided to wear a brown sweater with a collared shirt under and baggy jeans with my hair half up half down. Since I wasn't going anywhere special, I think, I hope so, I didn't really wear makeup. It was very minimal. Two hours have almost passed by so I packed up my purse and headed out front. I saw Harry and Sam waiting for me beside a car.

"Hello y/n," Sam smiled at me.

"Hey Sam!" Sam opened the front door for me and sat in the back while Harry drove. "So were we going?"

"Flower show!" Same blurted out.

Harry gave him a nasty look, "yeah we are" he said as he blushed.

"Oh wow, i've never been to a flower show!" I smiled.

"Great." Harry got in a better mood. We drove a while making small talk and playing music. It was a fun time honestly. As we got to the flower show it was so amazed. I've never seen so many flowers like this, and I didn't even mind walking around. My favorite was this cute little play house that had a grader around it.