✾𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐✾

"Well would you look at that, here comes Prince Charming! I can't wait to see my dear Mika in person again~"

"You're not going to get to see him, only Yuichiro will..." The man sighed deeply before continuing,"Do we really have to "break" Mikaela this way? It seems like the most cruel way to go about it,"

"It is the only way we can "break" him. Unless..you don't believe he should be part of the new society?"

"No no, I don't go back on my descisions. But I can't help but wonder if there's a better way..."

"Fret not my dear Guren, everything is going exactly as planned. Phase 1 is coming to an end, we need to focus our energy into preparing the next stage,"

"I am more than aware of what I need to be doing Ferid..."

Saturday, September 4, 2021

No-POV, Yuichiro's Prison Cell

Footsteps echoed down the hall, heavy breathing running rampant through the silver haired man's lungs. The noise came to a halt. Shinya placed his hands on his knees and began gasping for breath.

"Yuu! Yuu!" He cried.

Yuichiro shot up from his resting place, his face showing signs of being shaken up by the sudden panic from his new caretaker.

"Shinya! What's wrong?" The ravenette asked worriedly as he crawled toward the cell bars.

Shinya quickly unlocked the cell and entered, sitting next to the boy with increasing anxiety levels.

"It's Mikaela and the others! They're on their way to come get you, but it's a trap! Please, you have to be careful," Shinya's panicked voice trailed off as he looked down at the band on his wrist, his eyes filled with sorrowful memories. He shook the feeling off and looked back up at the horrified ravenette infront of him, "I have to go," He exclaimed as he began to walk out the cell.

"They're coming to get me?!"

"Yes! But you can't let them...I can't tell you why right now, just know that your lives depend on it," He called before running back down the hallway.

Yuichiro narrowed his eyes, many questions swirled through his brain, he felt like he was having a fever dream. They were coming to get him...But it was a trap? Who was trapping them? Why has Shinya not been telling him anything? What was that band on his wrist? Why was Yuichiro even trapped there? There were way to many things going on for him to wrap his brain around, and to be frank, he just wished that he could travel to the future, the future where all of this was in the past, so he wouldn't have to deal with it.

He could feel the headache growing on him.

He decided that he'd focus on just one of those thoughts, just to ease his brain from imploding.

"Mika is coming...I'm gonna be saved,"

Mikaela dashed ahead of the rest of his group with amazing speed, knocking away every zombie that stood in his path. The sunset shining it's golden light on them felt like an oxymoron with it's calming aura, contrasting with the mood in the group. Mikaela's mind was racing as he went over their newly (and messily) found plan.

Shinoa and Mitsuba earlier had entered his room to check his temperature and concluded that he was finally over the fever he had obtained. They let him rest for a bit as they decided what to tell the blonde, and what kind of plan they'd use to save Yuichiro. They decided on getting Mikaela to sneak in and get Yuichiro with the assistance of Yoichi and Kimizuki to aid in navigation while Mitsuba and Shinoa attempted to scurry their way into a room close to Mirai's hospital room that Yoichi and Kimizuki had seen. A room full of files, most likely giving them SOME kind of clue as to what they were planning with Yuichiro and what they could do for Mirai. Of course, they'd only tell Mikaela that they were going there for Yuichiro. The blonde was completely clueless to anything that was going on with Mirai.