✾𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔✾

TW: mentions of drugs

"Krul my dearest, I have a proposition for you," The eely voice of a vampire purred.

"What do you want Ferid" The short pinkette sitting on a throne scoffed.

Ferid smirked and crept up closer and closer to Krul, a sadistic glimmer present in his eye.

"I want the Seraph, all this talk of an elite society...they have the right idea, except for one thing, I would much prefer being a ruler of this new society, and I would like to use the Seraph to do so! And of course, you could have a higher rank with me as your ruler. I intend to overthrow this governement whether you agree or not anyways, it's just if you were to agree, there may be some terms you'd be much happier with,"

"Oh? That's an awfully bold plan you have there, what if I say no?"

The vampire smiled evilly and bent his legs as if he was preparing to prepel forward.

"I was hoping you'd ask that," He chuckled before suddenly appearing next to the Third Progenitor with a whoosh, "I'll make it known that you were the reason behind why the Seraph wasn't completely extinguished from this world, and I'll kill both Mikaela and Yuichiro, I'll give the Seraph to more...controllable individuals," He whispered into Krul's ear.

The smaller vampire gasped and turned toward the silver-haired man next to her.

"Fine, I'll join you," She growled.

Ferid smirked and slowly backed away.

"Good, you've made the right choice my dearest," He began to waltz out of the room, "Oh and, Mikaela and Yuichiro both already believe the other is dead, I have officially them and molded them into the ideal elite citizens. Although I my underlings were incapable of exterminating the other four. I'll let you know when your turn is for action, and what you need to do," He cackled.

"Get out of my sight Ferid,"

Tuesday, September 6th 2021

Yuichiro POV

A black, heavy backdrop slowly pooled away, revealing gray and cool early morning light shining in a dull room, a sight I hadn't seen in awhile. My mind was fogged, I could barely remember who I was, nevertheless where I was or why. I could only hear screaming in my memories, lots and lots of screaming. I looked around and realized that there were no windows and the "early morning light" was just the faded lights on the roof.

How lame.

Slowly, everything began to fade back into memory. I shot up from my resting position with widened eyes. I could feel my body shivering from the sudden cold as goosebumps formed on my arms and legs. My body unconsciously curled up into a ball and my hands found their way onto my head, trying to squeeze the memories out of me.

Ferid...he said...

I was too stunned to move anything, loud screams escaping my mouth and absorbed into the sound proof walls.

"N-No..They're not dead, I can't accept that!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, "Not cause' of me..." I lowered my voice at the last part, my hands dropping to my side.

They're not dead, they're not dead, they're not dead, they can't be.

Words, senseless words I repeated through my head, trying to push away the voice whispering what I genuinely believed was the truth. Deep down, I knew I believed they were dead.