✾𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐✾

A/N totally forgot that Mika's eyes turned red in like episode 20 or something, pretend he's wearing contacts to make his eyes blue LMAO
———

"I hope Yuu and Mika are okay," The small brunette whimpered.

"I do too, but I wouldn't worry, especially for Yuu, Mika would protect him with his life," Shinoa piped up.

"Yeah! Out of anything we should be worrying for Mika.. I hope he won't do anything reckless.." The petite blonde added.

Suddenly, a tall pink haired boy with glasses came out from sitting in the corner "Whatever, we should focus on our own survival first, going to that shelter was a bad idea."

Nodding in agreement, they continued their search for a new shelter and weapons.

"Please be okay you two.."

Saturday, August 14th 2021

Yuichiro slowly fluttered his eyes open and he yawned while rubbing the sleep from his face. His bright green orbs scanned the room with curiosity and confusion. Suddenly a thought popped into his head,

"What am I laying on?"

He turned his head to see a sleeping blonde lightly snoring.

"O-oh.." He thought to himself, a light blush plastered on his face.

He had been sleeping on top of Mikaela. Yuichiro smiled, it made him happy to see the boy look so relaxed. He craned his neck past the blonde's head to look out the windows. It was hard to tell that they were in the middle of an apocolypse, it was so sunny outside! To be fair, he had hardly experienced the chaos yet, him and Mikaela got off easy the first day. But things would be different soon enough, that's what his gut told him. The uneasy feeling from the thought was blown away when he heard a light "mmm" sound from the boy underneath him. Yuichiro turned his head toward the sound and his electric-viridian eyes met with sleepy azure ones.

Mikaela smiled, "Good morning Yuu-Chan!" He said sleepily, his fluffy hair looking all sorts of messy.

"Good morning Mika" Yuichiro smiled softly.

They stared at eachother with curiosity before quickly breaking away and standing up.

"What are we doing today Mika?" Yuichiro was the first to speak.

"Well Yuu-Chan, I figured you'd want to go looking for your friends, so... I already packed anything we could possibly use from here,"

The ravenette felt his eyes widen, he hadn't thought about his friends, he hadn't really been thinking about their current situation at all. Reality hadn't sunk in yet.

"Oh yes! My friends.. we should go find them," He concurred.

"Well then it's settled, pack your things Yuu-Chan! We're going on an adventure!" The blonde chirped.

With that, they began packing, or Mikaela did anyway. Yuichiro took the opportunity to look around. One thing he concluded: No good weapons. And, he didn't have his sword, Mikaela sure as hell didn't either. After the declaration that the war between Vampires and Humans was over, all weapons were confiscated and locked away in the city hall. Yuichiro checked what had been packed. Looks like Mikaela didn't have much luck either, no weapons. There was some food though.

"We're all packed Yuu-Chan!" Mikaela announced while walking to the barricade of furniture.

"Oh right!" He shouted back from one of the rooms, immediately he ran out and assisted the blonde with un-barricading the door.