3. broken dm's

"Yeah I was trying to slide into Choke me guy's DM's but he left me on seen. I really wanted to make a collab and maybe have him, like, narrate some of my exploring videos, I don't know."

"Oh my God." Rae laughed loudly in her microphone "Vee, I'm streaming."

"Wait what?" Her eyes opened wide and her cheeks flushed a bright pink. "How many people are watching?"

"Not that many. A couple hundred... or thousand. And Sykkuno... and Toast..." The brown haired girl let a gasp out when her chat started going crazy saying Corpse was in it. "And Corpse." She added with mockery in her tone.

"Fuck me." Venus mumbled. "I might dig a hole and bury myself in it. God..."

"Guys? Can you- can you hear me?" Rae asks adjusting the microphone on her desk.

"Yeah"

"Yes"

"Are we playing Among Us?" Venus recognized Sykkuno's shy voice and relief spread across her body.

"Yes, I wanted to help Venus to understand it a little bit more and since you guys were really sweet last time I thought..." Started Rae.

"Hey guys." A deep voice startled Venus and her eyebrows knitted into a frown

"Corpse! Great, uh, this is Venus, Venus this is Corpse." Rae introduced them

"Nice to meet you, C."

"C?" He laughed, putting a smile on the dark-haired girl's face. "Nice meeting you too, Venus. Your accent is cute."

"It's french, thanks, mon amour."

After that, the game started and later on, Venus' screen shined bright with the word "Impostor" and next to her pink avatar, a black one with cat ears stood beside her.

"Hey." She heard Corpse's voice through proximity chat. They were alone at the bottom of the ship.

"I suck at this game, I tried to practice before this but I'm fucking terrible, sorry If I ruin your... experience." Venus apologized. "I think this gaming thing it's not for me."

"You're doing great, don't worry... I can protect you for the rest of the stream if you'd like."

"Would you really do that?"

"Y-Yeah, sure, you're cool."

Their character stood still.

"I heard you tried to DM me." When she didn't answered, he added: "My Instagram is kind of broken, I can't read my messages on there."

"Oh... that makes... okay, well, wow, I-uh, I feel like I should drag you into my embarrassment..." She stated with a tense smile. "I've been hearing that someone has a crush on me."

Corpse started giggling and saying "Uhm's" to his microphone, showing his nervousness.

"I fucking- oh God, yes I-I did say that."

"You're cute."

Corpses face blushed instantly and he let an embarrassed sigh out of his mouth. He checked his chat, it was going so fast he couldn't read anything. Someone said on Super Chat "I can feel your pain through the screen".

"Are you guys on a date?" Sykkuno's character appeared.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Sykkuno, please forgive me" It's all Corpse heard before Venus stabbed the green Crewmate. "Should we vent?"

[ i n s t a g r a m ]

Liked by corpse_husband and 703,198 othersvenusflytrap: i look ORANGE 😭

venusflytrap: i look ORANGE 😭

View all 8,372 comments

colbybrock: your ugly ass broke my phone screen
     |venusflytrap: fuck off hater
     |colbybrock: when she tells you to fuck off 😍😍😍😍

user1: 😍😍😍😍

user2: you are hideous
|user3: she doesn't deserve corpse

corpse_fanpage: god im so jealous of you

corpse_husband: cool
|venusflytrap: cool

[ t w i t t e r ]

Corpse Husband @corpse_husband 5h

Y'all kinda toxic
5k Retweets 476 Quote Tweets
7k Likes

Replying to @corpse_husband
Corpse Husband @corpseyyy 7h
She is really pretty and so fucking nice idg why people hate on her so much
💬100 🔁57 ❤️1k

Replying to @corpse_husband and @user1
Alana @user2 10h
they are just jealous bc she actually has a chance with him
💬102 🔁99 ❤️1.8k