20. show me

"I don't want to hear it."

Corpse steps in, he waits for her to stop him, to tell him to go away, but she doesn't and the big door closes behind him. He sees a few cars parked in the driveway, but all he can think about is what he will say to Venus, people knowing his identity is on the bottom of his priorities at that moment.

"Let's go to Colby's room, I think there's a party." She sounds annoyed, but Corpse can't tell if it's at him or at the party (probably both). So they walk inside, pass everyone and just go straight to a room with dark decorations and creepy aura, like a dungeon. "Talk."

"I know I said this, but I'm sorry."

He does remember the call, how could he not? It's possibly the cringiest thing he's ever done.

"That day I panicked, and I don't actually know what made me run away like that. The thing I said about... getting hurt... I don't really- I didn't really cared about that, I just..."

"So you lied... again." She grabs the front zipper of her suit and pulls it down a little, so it's open at her chest. "You somehow just managed to make it worse."

"I was scared of... you."

She blinks slowly.

"What?"

"I'm scared of not being enough for you, we can't... I thought-I think I'm never going to be good enough for you and that scared me."

"Are you fucking...? Are you fucking kidding me?" She laughs, and he can feel the anger rising in him. "That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

She goes inside Colby's bathroom, and he can hear the zipper going further down. Corpse doesn't even think about it when he follows her.

"Why are you fucking laughing? I'm trying to tell you I'm fucking sorry and you're just..." She turns around, her top half only covered by her bra, the suit already on her hips. Venus fully undresses and puts on a shirt that she grabbed from a drawer under the sink.

"You" she touches his chest with her pointer finger "don't decide that for me." Her voice is shaky.

He realizes, they're too close. Their breaths mixing and personal space intruded. He sees her eyes dart from his face to his lips and he smirks, which somehow irritates her even more.

It dies down within seconds, the fire in her disappears, and the finger pressed against him turns into a palm.

"I feel used..." She whispers. "I felt stupid for letting you... And I felt even stupider because even after, I still... wanted you."

Corpse doesn't exactly know how she ends up in the sink, with him positioned between her legs and his hands on her thighs.

"Do you know how bad I wanted to come back to you?" He says, kissing her jaw.

They both are playing an unfair game where neither can win.

"How much I missed you?" His lips linger on a spot in her neck and she lets out a soft moan.

"Show me."

She pushes his head further down between her legs, spreading them apart.

What happened after, it's no one's fault but theirs. Sam accidentally recording them in the background walking out of Colby's room, looking disheveled, and uploading to Youtube for thousands of people to see, was just the cherry on top of the list of things they had yet to discuss.

And just like that, things got fucked up (again).

[ t w i t t e r]

venus! @venusupdates 5h

WHO WAS THE GUY WITH VENUS IN SAMS VIDEO
80 Retweets 50 Quote Tweets
508 Likes

|
User @user1 4h

I JUST KNOW SHE GOT RAILEDDDDD
💬10 🔁50 ❤️150

|
sweet cherry pie @venusdaily 1h

I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A BF WTFFFFF
💬3 🔁15 ❤️40

Sam @SamGolbach 4h

Fuck
879 Retweets 109 Quote Tweets
1.1k Likes