28. nyc

Corpse gripped his phone with force. The douchebag smirked and said something that made Venus laugh, then nod. He signaled the flight attendant and she leaned over to him, the woman smiled at him when he pulled his mask down. She was surprised, her posture immediately changing.

"Hello, Sir, what can I help you with today?" Her eyelashes fluttered.

"Are all the flight attendants as pretty as you are?" He scanned her body, starting from the bottom and ending on her reddened cheeks. Corpse knew the impact his voice had on women.

She licked her lips, her pupils were darkening. Bingo.

"So... there's something I was wondering." He needed to drop the act before Venus turned around and caught him.

"Whatever you need, Sir, if it's in my power, of course."

"My girl is seated over there and that asshole is flirting with her." Her eyes opened wide, as if Corpse wasn't doing the same thing with her. She looks actually mad.

Hypocrite.

"Is there anything we can do about it?" He smiles with that goddamned expression he knows makes the girls go crazy. He mentally curses when he looks directly at her boobs and read the tag. "Caroline?"

She stumbles on her words and nods when the sound gets stuck in her throat. Her cheeks are burning. And he feels shitty. But when he looks over and the guy is still talking and making eyes to his girlfriend the guilt disappears.

Next thing he knows, Corpse's seat is changed right next to Venus, the guy looks pissed and the flight attendant smiles and giggles every time their eyes meet.

"How did you do it?"

"I..." Caroline walks past them, they make eye contact, but this time the black haired guy doesn't react even though she smiles and bites her lip. Venus gasps.

"Did you flirted with the flight attendant?" He shrugs and she hits him in the chest. "Why? You asshole!"

"Well, that motherfucker was ogling you and he was making you laugh, actually it was pathetic the way he was looking at you."

"Were you jealous?" She teases him.

"What if I was?" Venus rolls her eyes.

"Then you're an idiot, good thing you're cute." She kisses him. "If you ever flirt with another woman, I'll chop your dick off." She warns over his lips. "Got it?"

(...)

JFK Airport was chaotic, to say the least. People were rushing, dads were yelling they were going to miss their flight, wannabe influencers sat on chairs taking selfies.

"I've never been to New York." Venus said as Corpse walked with both of their suitcases.

"Me neither." He answered, pulling his mask up. "Do you think people will recognize you?"

"I don't know..." The blonde looked around. "I don't think so. I'm not famous."

They get in the cab they called and drive to their hotel. Traffic was horrible and they regret getting in the cab instead of the subway.

"Your girl is very beautiful, boy." The driver says as he helps Corpse with the luggage. Venus is inside the hotel, checking them in.

"How much is it?" He answers instead.

Corpse recently discovered he's the jealous-possessive type. Does he likes it? Absolutely not. But Venus doesn't seem to mind it (he has a feeling, she likes it, to an extent). He pays the driver and meets his girlfriend on the lobby.

"I got us a suite, just in case we feel like staying in." He's fascinated by the fact that she thinks of everything. "I'm really fucking tired, so maybe we should just order room service and chill." He nods and follows her like a puppy.

When they arrive at their suite, Corpse immediately goes to their bed and falls on it like dead weight.

"That flight was horrible." He groans. "My neck hurts so bad."

"It wasn't that bad." She lays beside him. "Turn around, I'll give you a massage."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do it all the time for my siblings. Turn around."

He does as she says. Corpse feels Venus sit on his butt with her knees on his sides.

And even though they're at a hotel, it feels so domestic. The way she rubs his back, then later takes out his pajamas for him and orders dinner for them.

"I love you." He whispers late at night.

She doesn't say it back, her breathing is so calm and she looks so pretty in her sleep that it makes his heart ache. So he kisses her temple and closes his eyes.

[...]

TAGGED: venusflytrap1,847,019 likescorpse_husband: Never been happier

1,847,019 likes
corpse_husband: Never been happier.

View all 20,837 comments

venusflytrap: i love you
|corpse_husband: we have reservations ms. martin🤨 hurry up
|venusflytrap: so romantic

valkyrae: 🥺🥺🥺🥺

valkyrae: im so happy for you guys!

sykkuno: love you guys

pokimane: whaat😳

user1: WHAT

user2: IS SHE THE REASON YOU STOPPED STREAMING 😡😡😡
|corpse_husband: no

user3: she's ugly

user4: she doesn't post him i don't think she loves him

user5: 🤢🤢🤢🤢unfollow
|corpse_husband: k

user6: shes a bitch

user7: THATS SO CUTE

user8: HE POSTED IT😩

user9: shes so hot

user10: corpse i love you but this is so low, shes a slut. and she has an of imagine how many guys have seen her naked🤢🤢 honestly, you took an L with this one
|corpse_husband: lol who do you think takes her OF photos?
|user12: DUDE VENUS IS HOT ASF WDYM AN L😭😭😭😭 ARE YOU BLIND

user11: im so happy for u corpse❤️

user13: closest face reveal we'll get

_________________

a/n: how do we feel about smut?