30. a butterfly knife, underwear and a polaroid

"Are you going to be okay on your own?" He asks worried on her apartment's kitchen "I don't like the idea of leaving you here with that psycho around."

"Don't worry, about me. Just go over to your place, pack your stuff and we'll meet here in a few days to go look for a place." She pecks him. "If anything happens, I'll make Colby be my guard dog."

"Okay, but I'll worry anyways." He picks her car keys. "We need to thank Colby for letting you borrow his car while I take yours."

"He really is a saint, isn't he?"

"Yeah, who would've thought? He looks like he will punch you if you breathe his way." He stands up, worry still written all over his face. "I'll see you in a few days, okay? I love you."

"Love you more." Venus answers as she gives him a hug.

When he leaves, she drops the act and immediately heads to her room, the blonde turns the lights on and scans the space around her. Venus stares at an object in her vanity that definitely wasn't there when she left her apartment some time ago, and hesitates before walking towards it.

She'd noticed the scratches on her front door's lock, as if someone had tried to break in, and by the looks of it. They did.

Venus opened the box and what was inside it made her stomach turn. Pictures of her smoking in the sidewalk of Colby's house, arriving at the airport for her flight to Paris, shopping and the one that scared her the most:

One photograph of her back while she was entering an abandoned hospital with Sam's girlfriend for a video.

She never even noticed someone was watching her.

The contents didn't stopped there: a butterfly knife (because she liked them), some underwear and a polaroid of Corpse without his mask on.

She sat down on her bed and stared at the picture as she dialed the police, her heart pounding in her chest and the feeling of someone watching creeped up her spine.

[...]

She should tell Corpse.

But honestly, she can't think of anything but the fact that he got in her apartment, left a box and on top of that, took an SD card with all her Only Fans videos and pictures she was planning on posting.

And that until court day (a week from now), she only has a temporary restraining order. Which means, he can still follow her and nothing will happen if she doesn't notice.

[...]

When she finally snaps out of it, the first thing she does is call Corpse.

"He took a polaroid of your face." She says as soon as he picks up. "He took my SD card with, basically, my nudes and left a box in my apartment with some photos of myself that he took while stalking me and a creepy ass knife."

"He did what?" He sounds angry, which makes his voice sound even deeper than it is.

"He's been stalking me, Corpse." Venus whispers as puts the call on speaker and sets the phone on her bed. "And he's been sending me threats that he will expose your identity if I..."

"If you don't what?"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I wasn't thinking. I was so fucking scared that... fuck." She sobbed as she hugged herself. "What if he makes your photo public?"

"Venus, I'm more worried about you than I am about that fucking thing. Now tell me what the hell does he wants you to do?" She flinches at his tone.

"Do you know why we broke up?"

"Because he's fucking delusional?" He answers annoyed.

"He asked me to marry him." Venus ignores him and continues explaining. "So that's what he wants, he wrote me a letter saying that it was either marrying him or... nothing, he'll kill me." She can hear him stop breathing for a second when she says that.

"I'll be there in 2 hours, please lock everything, are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll call you in 15 minutes, let me grab some stuff, we'll talk while I drive."

"Okay." She says in a small voice.