• 8 •

"Oh, Mr. Kookie. That's new." Professor Jeon said. He was also aware of Joowon's fondness of giving nicknames to people. "Mr. Kookie, why are you here?"

"I have something for you to sign." Jungkook handed the envelope to his father. Then, he went down to the Joowon's level. "Hello, handsome. What are you doing here?"

"Appa is in class." Joowon answered. Then, he reached out his hands for Jungkook to carry him. "I am sleepy, Mr. Kookie."

As soon as Jungkook carried him, he laid his head on the elder's shoulder. Minutes later, they can hear small snores from the child.

"Take him for a moment. I am just going to my office. Let him sleep, okay?" Professor Jeon patted his other shoulder. Then, he went on to his office.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook asked. He was confused in the situation he is in. Never had he imagined he would come here only with a child sleeping on his shoulder.

He decided to stay in the library so that the environment is quiet. He can also read a book while he lets the child sleep.

As they settled in the library, Jungkook searched for a book he can read while he held Joowon in his arms. After that, they settled on a sofa in the library. He placed Joowon beside him. He also used his jacket as the child's blanket. After he settled Joowon, he read the book he got earlier.

Before he could even forget, he texted Taehyung that he was with Joowon and they were in the library. After a while, he also fell asleep on the couch.

While he was doing all of these, he did not even complained a bit. Yes, he did not expected this, but this was too peaceful to even complain about. He was in the library with a book on his hand while a sleeping child was laying next to him. He was not supposed to do any of these. He was not even interested in the book he was reading, but being in a quiet place with a peaceful child next to him was better than stressing himself over the things he should be doing right now.

+

"Thank you, Professor Hong." Taehyung said as they organized the materials they used for the class.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. You can go now. I can handle this." Professor Hong dismissed him as well. Taehyung bowed and went out of the room.

He took out his phone, only to see a text from an unknown number.

'Hey, Taehyung. This is Jeon Jungkook. I am with Joowon in the library.'

As Taehyung headed to the library, he saved the number under the name 'Mr. Kookie'. He also wondered why they were together. He thought he left Joowon with Professor Jeon.

"Maybe he was busy, but why is Jungkook here in the university?" Taehyung wondered in the hallway. His mind did not even wonder to the kiss he had done the last time they met. This was more of a mystery than the embarrassment that was meant to take place that time.

When he was finally in the library, he searched for them only to witness Joowon sleeping beside Jungkook with a jacket over him and Jungkook sleeping with a book on his hand. Taehyung chuckled as he approached them. He whipped out a book from his bag as he sat beside the two. Just like that, he let them sleep and waited for them to wake up on their own.

After a while, Joowon stirred up. He was looking for Taehyung as soon as he woke up. This also woke Jungkook up. He looked at Joowon immediately to see if anything happened to the child.

"Joowonie, I'm here." Taehyung said with a hushed voice. The two boys looked at their side to see Taehyung was indeed there.

"Appa." Joowon crawled to Taehyung. His voice still sound sleepy. Thus, he snuggled on his father's body to cuddle with him.