• 5 •

After the incident in the park, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Joowon went back to Taehyung's apartment to call it a day but before leaving the other's apartment, Yoongi and Jimin stayed to make sure everything was alright.

"But Appa, it hurts!" Joowon said. He was crying because he didn't want to take a bath due to his wound.

"Joowon, you have to clean up or else worms will come out of your wound." Taehyung scared the child.

"Really?" Joowon immediately asked as he wiped his tears.

"Yes, but don't worry. Appa will make sure that that won't happen." Taehyung wiped the tears on Joowon's face too. "Just a moment." He signalled his friends as he carried his son to the bathroom.

"What happened earlier, babe?" Yoongi asked his boyfriend who was scrolling through the photos taken earlier that day.

"Did you saw the man's smile? It resembled Joowon's. They both have bunny teeth and their eyes were shaped as a moon. Their nose were similar as well." Jimin said.

"I haven't noticed that." Yoongi said. He stood behind the man so he had no clear sight of the man's face.

"Well, it does. Don't you think they are related or something?" Jimin looked at his boyfriend who was also looking at him.

"Maybe." Yoongi shrugged. The thought of Joowon's family actually appearing before them crossed his mind.

"Should we tell Taehyung? I'm terrified of his reaction, though. He doesn't want to lose Joowon." Jimin asked but before Yoongi can answer, the door from Taehyung's room opened.

"Hey. Thank you so much for today! You made Joowon very happy but he is very clingy at the moment so I can't really let him sleep alone." Taehyung said after coming out from their room.

"That's okay. His helicopter is on the table." The couple stood up. They said their goodbye and thank you.

"Appa, look. I have the same band-aid like Mr. Kookie." Joowon showed the band-aid to his father as Taehyung returned to their room.

"You're right! Now, let me put it on your wound." Taehyung reached for the band-aid and placed it on Joowon's knee. After that, they laid on their bed.

"I like Mr. Kookie, Appa." Joowon suddenly said.

"Is that so? Who do you like more, Appa or Kookie?" Taehyung asked the child.

"I love you more, Appa, but I hope we can meet him again. I'll give him my toy." Taehyung just laughed at his son. He adores how Joowon can easily get along with people but it also terrifies him.

"Let's rest now, Woonie." Taehyung said as he hugged his son to sleep, but before drifting off to sleep, his phone dinged.

From: Mr. Jeon

Mr. Kim Taehyung,

I want to invite you to an art gallery opening this weekend. I know this will help you on your final paper. I will also hand your paper there. I'll give you the updates tomorrow in class.

He read the email his professor gave him. He noticed that his professor and Jungkook had the same last name but he didn't bother thinking about it too much because a lot of people have the same last name.

After putting his phone down, he looked at his son who was already sleeping beside him. As he closed his eyes, Jungkook's smile wondered in his mind. This made him smile because he thinks he like Mr. Jungkook as well.

───── ❝ author's note ❞ ─────

This is just a continuation of the previous chapter. I just love how the flow of this story is stable.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!

Ily!