Chapter 1: The Perfect Night for Theft

The evening sun blanketed Musutafa in warm light, shedding it's rays of heat down into the bustling city. The honking and screeching of cars could be heard for miles, as citizens of the area made their way back home.

   Shrouded by the fleeting light of the sun, a single boy, donned in a semi-formal vest and dress pants, sat perched on a brick fence, overlooking a large shipping warehouse. Rust coated the outside walls, as well as many other signs of minor wear on the building. Though it looked abandoned, he could faintly see light through it's large metal doors--which, though firmy closed, allowed a small crack in the outer edges to leak a bit of light.

   BOY'S POV

   I brought up my hand--which was covered by a pair of thin leather gloves--up to my shirt collar, and shifted around my blood-red tie. Looking over my shoulder, I saw the sun as it dropped over the threshold of the horizon.

   Perfect. Now, just a bit longer, and I should be good to go in. Maybe I should tell them beforehand?

   I lifted his arm to my face, and fiddled around with the black watch that occupied the space on my wrist. Maneuvering through the different menus on the small screen, I eventually reached a list of contacts.

   Pressing one of the names, creatively labelled 'HANDSEY', I brought the watch to my mouth, and waited for a response.

   "What is it, brat?" A scratchy voice called out from the speaker.

   "I just wanted to let you know that I'm in position. Anything else you needed while I was here, Handsey?" I joked. A low growl could be heard from the receiving end, and I let out a chuckle

   "Why can't we just kill him, Kurogiri?" The raspy voice whined from where I assume was the bar. A deeper, calmer voice sighed.

   "Because, we need him to intercept the package. We can't do it, because someone can't keep their act together," there was a slight pause, "Plus, he can get in and out quietly. No unnecessary confrontation with the heroes, which is a definite plus."

   "Aww, I'm flattered, Kuro," I remarked, "But, seriously, do you only want this package? They have weapons stored there as well, not to mention all the drugs and other things I could get my hands on from the busted deal downtown. We could get rich, you know..."

   "Hm, he does have a point, Shigaraki," Tomura said, "It wouldn't hurt to have some extra cash in case we need it. Plus, extra firearms could be beneficial..."

   "...Yes, that would do. Are you sure you can get it all, though, kid? Even with your quirks, what makes you think you could get much more?" Shigaraki asked.

   "Don't worry about me, guys. Just get some extra space ready in the storage room. Oh, and talk to Shigeru about setting up a deal." I said, shifting around on the brick wall I was on.

   "Fine. And you better not blow it, brat. Too much is riding on this." Shigaraki reminded in a cruel rasp.

   "I'll see you in an hour or so." I chuckled, feeling a devilish grin curl on my face. Another sigh was heard, and then silence.

   "Well, that was fun," I laughed. "Now, let's get this over with..."

   I saw an envoy of armored vehicles pull onto the adjacent road, and I watched as they drove what appeared to be important cargo through the large front gate.

   "My, my, what do we have here?" I laughed again. I couldn't help it that time, for one reason or another. Who knows? Maybe I was crazy? Or maybe I just relished how paranoid they were about this particular package being stolen? Oh, if only they knew...