ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello!

   I was planning on ending the story here, but @mcmbc1 asked me to do a chapter of what Izuku and Nejire's life would be after they were married.

   Now, though this isn't inherently a problem, my dumbass brain started thinking about what their life would be as heroes, and what they would face out in the field.

   And, then, I thought up what I think would be a slightly-better-than-trash sequel to the story.

   Before I thought about doing a sequel, I already had an idea for another story. It would be izukuxnejire, but Izuku was a renowned vigilante in the underground world, kinda like John Wick. He would receive an offer from Principle Nezu for a teaching position at U.A, as a combat instructor working alongside All Might.

   I thought it would be incredibly fun to write, and I think you guys would enjoy it, as well.

   And, then, I've had another idea about pairing Izuku Midoriya and Saiko Intelli, since she's another one of my favorite characters (Despite not getting a lot of screen time). I also have a really good idea for that story, and since it's a pretty rare ship, I think it would be a nice addition to the small pool of stories with that pairing, and give people something new to read.

   So... I wanted to leave it up to what you guys want.

   Down at the end of this announcement will be those three choices, and, if you want to, you can comment which one you would want to see from me next.

   So... Without further ado, please vote:

   #1: Sequel to 'Captured By Love'

   #2: izukuxnejire Vigilante AU

   #3: Izuku x Saiko Intelli

   #4: Do whatever I don't get paid enough to care

   Thank you, and I hope you all have a great day!

   Bye!