Chapter 6: Meeting in the Courtyard

NO POV:

"All right, class. Listen up." Aizawa addressed.

The class quieted down. The students looked around at see each other's expressions, which all showed signs of confusion and attentiveness.

"Starting on Monday, we will have a new student joining us in class 1A." He said.

The class erupted into whispering, with almost every student suddenly expressing a lot more interest than they were previously.

"Shut up, I'm not finished." He said blandly, and the class quieted again.

"There's something about this student that you may need to know. Now, obviously, I would recommend caution with anyone you don't know. But, this student in particular, I would advise to minimize confrontation with. We're not entirely sure how he'll act in here with you, so you need to be weary."

"Sir! If this student needs this much tending to, I don't see him fit to join class 1A, much less U.A entirely!" A blue-haired boy said, while waving his arms around cartoonishly.

"Yeah, I have to agree, Mr. Aizawa. Do you really think someone like that should join the hero course?" A girl with a long tongue added.

"I know. I don't like it either. However, this student joining is requested by Principle Nezu himself." Aizawa added.

"Ooh! I hope he's really strong! Right, Bakugo?"

"Shut your mouth, you damn extra."

"I'm still not done." Mr. Aizawa said.

The class quieted down yet again.

"The reason why you should be caution around him," he paused for dramatic effect, "Is because he's a villain."

"WHAT?" The whole class yells.

"EXCUSE ME? You are letting a VILLAIN trample the pristine grounds of U.A Academy!? I DEMAND you refuse IMMEDIATELY!"

"You can't let a villain here! He'll kill us!"

"Ooh! A boy with a dark history, captured and taken to his polar opposites! But, past that hard exterior, a beautiful girl finds his inner shell, filled with the utmost kindness and love! *Squeal!*"

"ENOUGH!"

The class freezes, looking at their teacher.

"This kid is no joke. When he was first brought here, Midnight and I tried to take him away. He took us down in seconds, along with Vlad King, Ectoplasm, and Present Mic, before he--get this--AGREED TO STAY!" Aizawa yelled. The class was in shock at the sudden outburst.

"This kid is dangerous. The only reason he's here in the first place is because Nezu sees good in him, and thought he would be a good first candidate for the Villain Rehab program. So stay away."

And with that, the class now knew they'd be getting a new student.

IZUKU'S POV:

I am incredibly bored.

I've been cooped up in this room for the past week, with nothing to do except surf the web or sleep. I HAVE HAD IT!

Hopping onto the computer, I looked up the U.A website, and found the phone number for students to call their administrator. I put the number into my watch, and hit the call button.

"Hello, this is the U.A Academy Administration Office! This is Hikaru, what can we do for you?" A chipper voice responded.

"Hello, I'd like to speak to the Academy's principal, about some behavioral issues in the school." I said, making my voice a little deeper and scratchier.