Chapter 11: A Wonderful Evening

I walked around a bit on the top of the school.

   It was really cool! I might even take Nejire with me, too, if we have the time.

   I eyed Heights Alliance, waiting for Peppermint Patty to come shooting his little ice cicles at me.

   Thankfully, he didn't, and I continued toward Gym Gamma.

   --TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NICKNAME PEPPERMINT PATTY--

   When I arrived at the edge of the school's roof, I noticed a class of third years going towards Gym Gamma. I found Mirio, who sticks out like a sore thumb in comparison with the other students. Next to him was a skinny kid with black hair, who shrunk behind Mirio, and...

   My eyes caught on a large bed of Periwinkle hair. Before I knew what I was doing, the purple fog was released through my pores, and I was in front of the students.

   We stared awkwardly at each other for a few seconds. Mirio was in awe, probably because of the demonstration of my teleport quirk. The kid with black hair squeaked and hid behind Mirio, though he was still plainly visible.

   "Hey!"

   I looked past Mirio to see a gorgeous pair of blue eyes, and I saw her run up to me. I felt her tackle me, and before I knew it, we were on the ground.

   "Hey, how are you?" I asked her, my hand unintentionally (or maybe unconsciously) clasped around her outer legs, and my thumb brushing circles around the space above her knees.

   "Better, now! I didn't know you were coming!" She said with a bright, sweet smile, completely unaware of what position we were in.

   She looked down, then around, and then immediately scrambled off of me.

   "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!" She screamed with the darkest blush I've seen yet.

   "Hey, it's alright. You were just happy to see me, that's all." I tried to reassure her, though she just scooped her hair in front of her face.

   "Man, what did you two get up to while I was gone?" Mirio yelled jokingly, before he was hit with a yellow spiraling wave of light.

   "What is going on, here?"

   We all turned to see the duplicating guy from my first visit.

   "U-Um, we-" Nejire tried to cover.

   "That's it! Go to the courtyard for the rest of the period!" He yelled, clearly not into the third idea's punishment, though I suspect he was already aware this was going to happen.

   "I- What?" Nejire asked, confused.

   "You heard me. Go!" He said.

   I gave a nod of thanks, to which he just scoffed.

   "Um... What..." Nejire was completely lost, as the other students slowly started to leave toward the gym, staring at us along the way.

   "Just make sure you two don't get into too much more trouble, if you know what I mean~" Mirio, who had just started to get up, said jokingly. I saw Nejire blush more, though she masked it by holding up her hand threateningly. Her hand glowed with yellow light, and Mirio quickly got the gist.

   "So... what just happened?" Nejire asked me finally.

   "Well... I may or may not be buddy-buddy with the principle, now, and he told me of a way to get you out of class." I confessed. Her eyes went wide.

   "Wait- what? This was all... and the principle?" She asked in disbelief.

   "Yeah, I'll tell you once we're at the courtyard. Plus, I have something I want to ask you about." I said. I patted my jacket for the syringe, finding it securely in my pocket.