chapter 8 : cant make me go

Alright so I came to say that I will not be updating frequently cause I'm going to school, also someone just had to write an x reader story but the reader does not end up with the chosen character so im on edge here , any who I tried to make Sasuke more ooc than an oc , so don't get confused, please enjoy , and comment !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke s POV

"Come on , its just on day" Sakura tried to pursued Sarada , the reason being that I asked kakashi how to spent more time and how to get to know my daughters , so Sakura thought it would be a great idea , so here we are trying to convince Sarada
"Okay , let's go , but how can you have fun with your daughters if one of them is not here?".
She was right Sayuki was not here , when I woke up being the earliest , she was already gone , I got worried but Sarada says that she does it often , she also wakes even earlier on weekends , so it bring a Saturday , made much more sense.

"Don't worry , we will go looking for Sayuki , now I think she might be with her friends" Sakura stated

"Nah, she is in the training grounds , I know that because she has no friends , and the fact that if she did she would train more than be with them" Sarada corrected

So she has no friends  ,is it because she doesn't know how to make friends or is it because she doesn't want any? ,I sighed , she is slowly turning into my past self , and I can't have that , she has to have friends , people who can help her , in courage her , support her , correct her and be there for her.

"Alright , then let's go" Sakura said
We left headed to the training grounds , after jumping on various roofs we finally made it to the forest that lead to the training grounds , we walked for a few moments then arrived at the training grounds , and there she was sitting in the middle of it ,her legs crossed as she sat on the ground , her hands clasped together then forming an arrow pointing straight ahead with her pointer fingers , her eyes were closed as she meditated, but what my attention were a few bruises on her knuckles and legs.

Sayuki s POV

I was training my chakra infused hands and jutsus when I stopped in the middle  because I sensed my family heads my way.

"You better stop in the mean time , before they arrive"

"Yeah we don't them to know how strong you actually are , now do we?"

"No we don't " with that decision made i sat criss crossed on the ground , then clasped my hands together , closing my eyes I began to pretend to meditate
That way they would leave me alone faster

Boy how wrong I was to actually believe they would leave instead , they kept calling my name to the point were I had enough and opened my eyes
"What" I said very uninterested
"Oh , your back to reality , well I thought that getting to spend time with us might do you some good , so we are going to a fare , you wanna come?"  My mom exclaimed

"No" I answered

She growled then said " I am not taking no for an answer "

"Not happening" I said giving the same answer in a different form of words.