chapter 4- uchiha history

Hey guys i thought i should tell you that there was another timeskip  and that you are now about to become chunin and that reader-chan is in team 7 along with sarada , boruto and mitsuki - any way hope you enjoy !!

Sayuki s POV

It has been a few very annoying years as  I'm put in team seven along with my sister , the hokage s son boruto and orichimaru s son mitsuki , you might be wondering how I know he is orochimaru s son , well simple orochimaru and I made a deal that he would experiment on me if he told me everything about the uchiha clan , so far I've learned about the uchiha massacre , the reason behind it , I've learned of all our deceased relatives like mikoto our grandmother , she was a sweet woman , fugaku our grand father he was .... well a bit lose in the head and finally our uncle the person responsible for the uchiha massacre itachi , he was simply misunderstood and I don't blame him for the decision he made , I honestly felt bad for him, I also learned of madara uchiha and his plan that failed , obito a guy who s role in life was to suffer and lastly shinsui he was oji-san (uncle) s best friend , I learned how they all died, and where they were buried.

So what can a kid like me do with such information , you may ask , well simple I used it in my own benefit 'why' , the answer to that is simple too , I went to their grave yards , reincarnated them and asked them to teach me uchiha based jutsus and more , from obito I learned , the fire ball jutsu and how to teleport from one dimension to the other, getting madara to teach me was quite a task , he was stubborn but I got my way in the end, he taught me how to preserve the sharing an for later uses without becoming blind , he also  gave me some advice that I shall reveal later , then shinsui he was fun loving , he was more of a kid than I was , but he was strong so he wasn't that bad ,he taught me the body flicker , how to quietly observe my environment and how to study my opponents without showing weakness , I hate to admit it but I became rather close 'friends' with them .

Today we were given a few days off ,for what I don't know nor do I care ,for you see I  had different plans , I was going to visit my oji-san s grave , this I was a bit hesitant but I need to meet him , not for information , not for skill , not for power, but for the sake of knowing him , I know a bit sentimental but who cares , so i plan on leaving tomorrow , I was currently packing for the trip.

Sarada s POV

I arrived home with boruto behind me , " hey you have any good , I'm hungry" that idiot said as he slumped on the sofa , " I don't think you shoul-" I was cut off with a "Sarada , is that you, when did you arrive ?" It was my mom " oh , hey mom , I didn't think you would be home by now , yeah I just got here" ," hey boruto " mom greeted"hi" was all he said ," any way do you know where your sister is , she got here a few minutes ago ?" " No I don't , you never know with her , I'm surprised she s even home she s always out and about , to god knows where" I answered " hey well can you too go see if she is in her room , while I make lunch I heard boruto saying he was hungry" at that boruto shot up at the sound of lunch and immediately agreed to help as long as my mom was quick with the food , then he dragged me upstairs , to where Sayuki s room was located , we entered the room , only to find her setting on her bed .....packing? "Hey Sayuki what you up too?" I asked only to receive a "hn" , " ahh , so your packing , are you cleaning your room or do you plan on going somewhere , I didn't hear mom say we are going somewhere" I stated but this time only to be answered by mere silence , she ignored me and continued packing I sighed knowing she was not going to answer me,  a few minutes passed with nothing but absolute silence ,  then I heard a " hey so did you find her " I turned only to be met by my mom " yeah but she won't talk to us and she's packing , hey are you guys going somewhere?" Boruto asked " huh no we aren't " she then looked in her room and asked " sweety where are you going ?"

Sayuki s POV

"Sweety where are you going ?" I heard saku, ah-mom asked I only looked at her with my usual blank expression "none of your business" I stated in a monotone voice this seemed to take  them all back , either my reply or the way I said it , " Sayuki uchiha !! you better tell me where your going this instant " my mom screeched , I sighed knowing better than to upset her , " I'm going out the village " I answered making sure not to reveal to much information , " the village , what are going to do outside the village " she asked curiosity laced in her voice " I'm going to ... visit someone " again without  revealing information "who" the three asked in unison , " someone" I repeated a little annoyed  , I then got up from my bed put the bag with food,clothes , a few scrolls , and water on my back , then jumped out the window and headed for the gates ignoring the calls of my family and teammate , I easily slipped through the gate seeing those two idiots sleeping. I headed in the direction orochimaru gave me with one thought in my Mind

'Uncle just you wait here I come'

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed- so please vote , like and comment to this story l would love to hear your feedback and love to answer bye!