chapter 5 - uncle part 1

Sayuki s POV

I was now outside the village and headed for my oji-san s grave , I made sure to follow the map orochimaru gave me , I was now past the leafs borders , and was in a forest .

Sakura s POV

Sayuki just left without explanation , "what do we do now?" Sarada asked , " where do you think she is going ?" boruto asked , I sighed " I don't know but we should follow just in case " I answered , " you think she is going to go find dad , like I tried last time ?" Sarada asked , " what do you mean?" Boruto asked " well I went to find my dad with your dad in secret in the forest , and when I asked why he was away for so long he said it didn't concern me " Sarada explained " but I didn't tell Sayuki cause I thought it would break her heart and she now she is going after dad on her own , I think we should follow her like mom said" Sarada continued ," alright its settled we are going yes I'm coming too , its boring here " boruto said.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we quickly ate and packed we headed out the village for Sayuki , I tracked her down and after a few hours we were a right behind her but we stayed a distance behind , so we don't alarm her and besides I actually wanted to see Sasuke .

After a while she stopped somewhere , it was deep in the forest but it was clearly taken care off as the grass was cut and there were flowers grew here , I then focused my attention to my youngest daughter as she started walking forward , a few minutes passed and she again stopped , but it was in front of a ....grave? She then sat on her knees , her nose scrunched up as if she was thinking of something. The three of us were hidden on a branch so she couldn't see us .  I then looked at the name written on the tombstone , my eyes widened at the name ....Itachi uchiha .

No ones POV

As the three hide behind the tree , Sayuki prepared herself , she then stood up and readied the scroll she placed it over the grave bit her thumb and did the needs hand signed the slammed her hand on the scroll  quietly saying " rebirth: reanimation jutsu" then the ground started to shake as the coffin rose from the ground , Sayuki then did a summoning jutsu and to the three little spies surprise it was a man s dead body , Sayuki then put the dead body of a rouge she killed near the newly arrived coffin then did a few more signs , making the dead body and the spirit inside the coffin combine , bringing the person to back to life .

Sakura , Sarada and boruto gasped as they saw what was before the ' itachi , why...why did Sayuki do this , what does she want with him , w-why?'  A lot of questions went through the pinket s head as she looked at her youngest daughter in disbelief , 'how was Sayuki able to reincarnate some one , and an uchiha , not just any uchiha but our uncle'  sarada thought ' the heck is happening?'  Boruto thought confused.

Itachi s POV

My eyes fluttered open as the light got in my eyes , I closed them again , as I thought , ' I guess someone reincarnated me again  , I wonder who ' , i opened my eyes again , and the blurs that were once there were gone , then I looked down to see a ...... mini female Sasuke looking me right in the eye .

"Uncle?"