chapter 15:3/3 how strong are you?

Guys I am so sorry for not updating in like a month but school ain't kind , so I wanted to update now since I am not sure if I'll be able to , next weekend but please enjoy the story and comment.

Nobody s POV

"Fine I admit it"

Everyone had their full attention on the girl.

"I admit , I reincarnated the person , I sacrificed a soul to do so and it did take me a few years to learn the forbidden jutsu"

"What, when !?! How come I didn't know!?!" Sakura shouted more agitated than before

"Sakura!" Again naruto stopped her. He looked at Sayuki then his eyes soften but this only seem to put the girls guard even higher

He sighed. "I see. I have another question. Why?" 

But Sayuki answered with a simple shrug and either 'I font know' or an 'I don't care'

Another sigh escaped his lips but kept his cool

"Alright , where did you learn the jutsu?"

Sayuki was quiet for a rather long time then she tilted her head upwards as if in deep thought.

"I am self taught "

This shocked everyone

"Sayuki what do you mean your self taught, your an average student , even the highest of your class doesn't come near  the amount of chakra , skill or even comprehend it, so how did you an average student  ,a student who is said to struggle with simple jutsu able to perform such a powerful, complex and dangerous jutsus?"

Again a small amount of time passed until Sayuki let a small, almost invisible smile appear on her face , struggling to stop herself from laughing .

"Lord hokage , you of all people should know that everything is not as it seems"

With that she left the office quite bored of the conversation.

Sayuki s POV

Before I closed the door to the hokage s office I took a small glance toward my father and our eyed met , he looked disappointed.

A pang hit my heart , I felt guilty , I felt as if I had disappointed him in a way , I actually felt
......sad.

Leaving the tower I walked fast toward the forest , I felt as if I was about to burst , ever since dad got here I did absolutely nothing to please him now this little problem is making things worse.

'Ahh, our Sayuki is foen in the dumps, '

'Cheer up , will you? Its not like he hates you'

'You know your terrible at making people feel better , anyway Sayuki if you feel sad there is always an option'

Angelica said as I arrive in the middle of a forest near a river , my favourite spot.

"Sing"
"Sing"

"Silent, i can't wait here silent
Working up a storm inside my head
Nothing , I just stood for nothing So I fell for everything you said"

I sang not noticing my father

Sasuke POV

I followed Sayuki so I can make sure she was alright , Sakura seemed angry and Sarada looked like she would explode any minute.

But then I heard singing, I followed it , to my surprise there stood my cold daughter near the singing. she was singing

She seemed content but ...upset

"Undo~undo what hurts so bad , undo my pain"

She continued to sing and as the song came to its end her eyes seemed to glow a white light , her hair flowed and seemed to fly everywhere around her then as soon as it came it was gone.

But what surprised me the most was the tears that seemed to run down her face , I didn't know why but I slightly panicked , walking toward her I kneeled down to her level and did the only thing I could think of at the time , I awkwardly wrapped my arms around her.

She seemed to stiffen the turned to me , her eyed turned wide but went back to normal then to my surprise she hugged me tight and silently sobbed .

After a while a body went stiff and the said "im sorry" I looked down at her to find she had fell asleep.