chapter 18:missing in action

Ohhhh! 10k reads , I can't believe it !! Guys I'm so ecstatic
, also I kinda made a mistake in the previous chapter , you see I was in a rush to update when I had that little free time I didn't really proof read it , so it was not meant to say 'Sasuke POV' it was actually suppose to say 'nobody s POV' so I'm truly sorry for the misunderstanding .Any way please enjoy the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuki s POV

After my match with ..what's his name. I heard the audience clap and shouting out me name , while the fan boys shouted louder than everyone in the stadium.

Not caring for them I looked around to find one person in particular . Finally I met onyx eyes staring at me , dad

His face was blank and emotionless but his eyes said it all , I made him proud . feeling satisfied with the feeling I had swelled inside my fathers heart I walked back to the waiting room filled with genins waiting to be chunin .

As I walked in the entire room went quiet , some of the genins wanted to congratulate me but were afraid of me , some envied me and glared holes at me to which I merely regarded as petty.

"Good, you passed this means I'll fight you in the upcoming rounds" the sickeningly familiar voice said breaking the tension inside the room

'Sarada'

I lazily directed my gaze at her ,
"I'm hardly interested in fighting you"

I said in a bored manner

"Don't get so cocky , just because you won one fight doesn't make you all that strong, im still stronger and I trained and actually have the determination to get stronger so get of your high horse "

She snapped

I sighed , I wasn't in the mood .

Thump thump

My heart thump and it actually hurt , my stomach twisted in nots, I felt lightheaded , my breath went shallow and it was suddenly hard to breath.

Luckily nobody seemed to noticed

The entire room started to spin , then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was nothing but pitch black , black to my right , me left , black everywhere but I somehow kept calm , the twisted feeling inside my gut did not falter instead it only grew .

I couldn't see where I was or rather how I got here

'Did I faint?'

That seemed like the only logical thing here .

Then there was a sudden bright light , so bright I had to cover my eyes with my hands. After a short amount of time , the light decreased.

I removed my hand from my eyes .