Chapter 3 - Demian and Angelica (yin and yang)

Hi guys author-chan here , I just wanted to say I forgot one more warning - I never actually watched the show so this story has a different twist. Yeah so sorry guy any way on to the story.

Angelica and I laughed then I heard a "SAYUKI" I turned only to be trampled over by something. I looked up only to see my idiot of a sister sarada, I sighed , "what?" I asked rather annoyed , "what do you mean 'what' we just passed and were going to be put in teams tomorrow!" She practally shouted in my ear making me wince , I felt her shift as she got of me , then she ran yelling something about telling her mom the good news, leaving me on the floor , I sighed , damn she falls on me and leaves me on the floor how kind of her (sarcastic note) I then rolled my eyes and got up , dusting the dust of my clothes . I was about to walk home when I got an image that as soon as I walk through that door, I will be hugged , I shuddered  at the thought don't get me wrong I don't have anything against hugs I just  hate physical contact , it doesn't feel right with me , any way  ,after the oh so terrible thought I put my options in front of me , either I go home get hugged , congratulated then eat a healthy home made meal then sleep in my warm cozy bed or I can go train , get new scars , get some skin paining cuts and probably die in a pool of my own blood , ......so I'm obviously choosing the one that does not involve hugs and kisses, so training it is. I turned to my heel and heads the other direction . I then went to go get a new sword to complete my two katanas. I went in a weapon store, the bell on top of the door rang indicating that a customer was in the store , I then saw an old guy in the back of the register , I walked over to him"excuse me sir" I said to get his attention , "oh , hello dearie ,the kunais and shurikens are in the corner of the store" he said with a bit of uninterest in his voice , " actually I'm looking for the katanas , do you perhaps have any ?" I asked , that seemed to make his eyes light up , he stood up rather quickly for his age ,"oh , why didn't you say so , follow me right in the back" he said his voice kinda cheery now , I walked in the back behind him ,i saw a bunch of weapons mostly consisting swords , fromm katanas to wooden safe swords , I looked around for a while till I saw something catch my eye , it had a white blade with a golden outline , it had a white hilt that was made from leather , " I see this one caught your eye" , I only nodded once having no words , " how much?" Were the only words I was able to say ," oh no no no , please take it , not a lot of people are in katanas these days , so you can have it for free " he said " thank you sir " " please call me jiji-san " " thank you jiji-san" I thanked jiji-san and walked out the store , I would definitely come to this store again.

"Hey angelica" I said in my head , "yes Sayuki , how can I help you ?" She asked " do you think you can give this katanas some of your pure power that way it won't break easily and would keep the katanas that have Demian s power in balance ?" I asked " of course , Id be delighted tothen she appeared in her solid form and used her magic to transfer her powers to the katana .so I called it " the light of heaven" which is going to be the balance of " the fires of hell"

What the light of heaven looks like

What the fires of hell look like (imagine there are two of them)

Yin  (Demian)

Yang( Angelica t

Yang( Angelica t