chapter 13: who are you?

Sayuki s POV

I walked out the house , I needed some air

'Awe , don't be sad sugar bun , I'm sure she just confuses you to Sarada a lot , '

Angela tried to convince me but I knew deep down she was as angry as I was.

'Not be angry !?, what are you talking about , a mother is supposed to know her child , and know the difference between them , she is just a no-good mother'

Demian who gladly shows his anger reasoned

I let out a deep sigh , "now I know that family lines don't matter."

"They dont ?"
"They don't?"

They both asked at the same time

"No , for only power , strength  and achieving your dreams matter "

I jumped over houses and headed towards hokage hill
"Do explain what you mean"

Angela said

"You see , this is a fake world , the people of this world are lost , confused and corrupt. I already knew Sakura didn't know anything about me but I still had that little hope that she knew the simplest of questions , turns out hope is nothing but a facade for weak minded souls"

I felt the twins smirk , they loved it when my hatred grew , for they feed on it like greedy animals , yet these animals are my  only friends .

"Sing"
"Sing"

The two commanded

Pouring all my anger in one note , I took in one breath letting it take everything in my heart.

"This battle scars ~, don't look like their fading , don't look like their ever going away, they ain't ever gonna change , these battle .

Could you set me on fire
Cause I never felt so alive yeah
Hoping wounds heal , but it never does
That cause you at war with love
And I'm at the point of breaking
And its impossible to shake it~

As I sang I felt the Demian absorbing that hatred , after the song came to an end , I felt a bit better , my hatred for my mother was gone , no, she was nothing but a stranger now.

Deciding to go back home , jumping over the edge of the hill ,and over the buildings I enter through my bedroom window upon arriving what I was forced to call home.

I changed into my pyjamas which was nothing but an over sized black shirt and tiny shorts that were unnoticeable because of the shirt. Brushing my teeth and then I turned the lights off.

I gently laid in bed as I thought of today as I do every other day

'Family Is a waste of breath'

Were my last thoughts before letting darkness consume me.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes to be met with the dim light of the early morning.

I got out of bed and did my morning , again deciding against breakfast.

As I walked on the near empty streets of konoha , I thought back to my idea of having three katanas

'Not this again'

I heard Demian complain to which I smirked

'Ohh , don't be such a party popper , besides she knows how to learn so she can have three swords, lets see she has , your fore of hell and my light of heaven, so there is nothing to complain about really'

Angela said widening my smirk

"Calm down D I was joking , id be really arrogant for that to happen"

I said obvious amusement in my voice
I heard a 'tch'  from D and I couldn't help but laugh along side Angela , but like always , someone annoying  just has to ruin my fun .

"Hey , there Sayuki , you going to train?" An adult asked me to which I just nodded my blank face , facing her

"SAYUKI , IS TALKING YO MY MOM!!"
An idiot in the academy who happens to be a fanboy shouted

The first of many
"SAYUKI LET ME WALK YOU TO SCHOOL!" Another exclaimed

And then out of nowhere at 4am in the morning , a bunch of boys started chasing me

Oh how I wanted to kill them all
But unfortunately it is not allowed

Running for my life I took sharp turns to get rid of them but that didn't seem to work as they were everywhere

Suddenly I was pulled into an alley , then a gloved hand was put over my mouth.

I looked to see who it was that had the guts to touch me

Only for my eyes to widen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i could not update the exams had gotten worse and I had to pass but I will try to make up for it as much as I can , but please vote , enjoy , and tell who the person was in the comments.