Chap 1

Hye cupcakes. Here is the first chapter. Let me know what you guys think about it in the comment section.

Enjoy.

____________________

"Beam, why do you look pale? Were you tired?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Forth? I have been handling the ER and also my department since last night and, I didn't get to rest even for a bit," snapped Beam.

Forth was startled by Beam's sudden outburst, but he didn't show it.

Beam has been busy for the past two weeks. He had to attend a seminar on the Cardiac Therapy Organization by the national Cardiac Community on behalf of the hospital's Cardiac department.

Apart from that, Beam was on whole shifts for the two weeks and called in for an emergency case on his off days. So, yeah. He has been so damn busy and, that has messed with his mood lately.

Forth being the understanding husband never made Beam feel guilty for the little attention he gave him.

"Beam.....relax na. Let's be happy now since your Head of department let you leave early today. Wipe off the frown now,na. I'll buy you your favorite Belgium chocolate ice cream, okay?" Forth tried to smooth the tensed Beam.

"Who's frowning? I'm cool," defended Beam while pouting.

"Eh, eh, eh... You're cool," admitted Forth smiling, at him dearly.

"But, if you don't relax, you might get lines due to your deep frowns, baby," said Forth as he caressed Beam's forehead with his thumb and kissed it softly.

"Hmmm," replied Beam as he melts in his husband's touch.

~

After courting Beam for almost eight months, Beam finally said yes to their relationship. They stayed as couples for five years.

In that period, Forth graduated and started to work as an engineer in one of the biggest companies in Thailand. Meanwhile, Beam graduated and continued his studies to a master's degree to gain a Cardiologist little.

Their relationship was not a smooth ride.

Forth and Beam were bickering and had major fights a few times between those years.

There was once Beam made Forth jealous playfully, which end up in a big argument between them. At last, Beam had to apologize first to settle it and, then Forth also pledged to tone down his jealously level.

Somewhere between their second anniversary, Beam declared to break up with Forth publically. Well, this time, it was Forth's fault. As the last year student, Forth should be more mature and focused on his studies. But, he ended up in a gang fight between Mechanical engineering students and Law students.

Beam wondered where the hell these morons get free time to fight between the last year's project presentation, lab works, and assignment submissions.

Forth broke some of their noses and caused injured ribs as well. What made it worst was, one of the Law students got admitted to the hospital due to a concussion.

Lecturing Forth was too tiring. Therefore, Beam break-up with Forth to put a full stop to this kind of situation. Of course, the break-up didn't last long, but it still left an impact on both of them. Forth was in lovesick and made a promise that he'll never fight ever again.

Beam realizes that he won't beam brightly without Forth by his side. The longing was a hell of torture for both of them, and at last, they made up.