Chap 7

Forth has been cleaning the house since the little commotion happened in the afternoon. He hasn't talked to his husband since then.

"Forth, may I help you with the foldings?" asked Beam as he back hugged his husband.

Forth didn't hug him back or talked to him. He removed the hands which were holding him and left the laundry bin without finish folding them.

Beam knows that it was his fault for doing that and, he deserves this treatment from his husband. But, he still felt sad.

Beam Baramee never gives up.

He followed Forth into their master bedroom, where Forth was changing the bedsheets.

"I'll help you with that," said Beam as he took the comforter from Forth's hands and started to fold it very seriously. His eyebrows got crossed as he tried to align the line of the comforter perfectly.

Forth watched him folding it concentratedly and slowly without helping even for a bit.

He noticed that his husband has completed folding the bedsheets as well; Forth once again walked away from Beam.

"It's okay, Beam. It was your fault. Let's not give up," stated Beam to himself as he tried to encourage himself.

He saw Forth making black coffee for himself by the kitchen counter. He walked behind him to hug him again. But, he stopped midway. Forth didn't welcome his hug before, so Beam doesn't want to go through the same rejection again.

Beam quietly watched Forth making his drink and left the kitchen without bothering him anymore. He was at fault and, he knows that too. He had to confront Forth and solve the issue between them. But, the person involved is not showing any interest in it.

'What did I even do? It wasn't a big issue anyway, right?' thought Beam to himself.

~

2 hours ago,

"Beam, eat your fruits. Don't be stubborn. Today is not your snack day. Come here and have these healthy snacks instead," said Forth softly to the pouting Beam beside him.

His pregnancy craving was at its peak.

He craves junk foods, chips, and sweet drinks all the time.

The original Beam will never overdo his food intake. Mainly about junk foods and sweet drinks intakes. But, since he got pregnant, his likings have changed a lot. It's more like he changed his taste buds with Forth.

"I want potato chips and a dark chocolate milkshake. I don't want to eat these fruits again," replied Beam, upset.

"But, those are not good for you, Beam.

Remember what your gynecologist said in your last appointment. Your sugar level is spiking up in each check-up," reminded Forth worriedly.

"I know. That's why I follow my diet strictly. But, today, my craving is hard to control," Beam tried to explain and negotiate.

"Baby, you just had your cheating day yesterday," reminded Forth.

"This is all your fault. This fellow here is definitely to have your taste buds and, he is giving me terrible cravings. Now, you don't want to feed both of us. I hate you," said Beam by pointing at his tummy, and Forth angrily and stomped to their room and locked the door.