Chap 4

Middle of the fourth month of pregnancy,

"Dr. Beam, why don't you sit in a place?" said Sammy worriedly when she spotted the supposed to be resting doctor, walking around with patient records in hands, again.

 Beam, why don't you sit in a place?" said Sammy worriedly when she spotted the supposed to be resting doctor, walking around with patient records in hands, again

(The fabulous Kim Sa Bu, Dr.Kim from Romantic doctor and Teacher Kim)

The hospital and Dr.Kim, the HOD of Beam, have decided to sent Beam into the Cardiologist research sector.

Since he entered his second trimester, they don't want to risk it with a heavy workload. In which Beam disagrees.

You can't expect a very active person who barely sat in a place to be stationary in a room all day long. It's torture.

Beam knows about his condition and, he also knows how worried others will be if he doesn't accept it. But, you can't blame him too.

On a regular day, he could control his instinct to be busy, but today he just can't. Today he has a gynecologist appointment and, Forth is away from the city. He is offshore for the past two weeks due to his underwater building contract.

Forth didn't want to leave Beam alone and go offshore, but Beam didn't allow it. He is the boss, and he is the in-charge person for this project.

Beam can't allow Forth to neglect his dream project due to Beam's pregnancy. He can't just hold him back.

So, Beam has to be busy diverting his mind from thinking about the gynecologist appointment without his husband by his side, again.

Forth couldn't attend any of the meetings before simply because he didn't know that Beam was pregnant. So does Beam.

It was supposed to be their first Gynecologist appointment together. Indeed, he forced Forth to go for the offshore project this time, but that doesn't mean that he didn't regret his decision.

He missed his husband more than usual which, left him in tears several times. You can blame it on the pregnancy hormones, though.

"You have to rest, Dr. Beam. You're worst than my friend Pete when his husband Ae went overseas for a National football match during his first pregnancy," complained Sammy as the research assistant drag him to sit at a place.

Dr.Kim hand-picked her not because she experienced in the Mpreg sector. She also was chosen because she is good at what she does. Sammy is the researcher in charge of sports science in their team. She is going to get her doctorate in two years too.

"Hye, I'm not missing my husband. I'm just nervous about today's appointment," reasoned Beam, acting all tough.

"I'm used to that phrase too, Dr.Beam. Why don't you call him and talk?" asked Sammy with a soft smile when she noticed how Beam bite his lips as he pouts cutely.

"He could be busy this time of the day. It's their rounds hour. He might have left his phone in the locker room," added Beam as he pouts again.

"That's why we were so against your idea of sending him offshore," said a Kit as he walked into the research laboratory.