Special Chapter 1

My dear, cupcakes,

I'm so sorry to post this additional chapter late, unlike what I promised before. I was focused on my MBBS studies and didn't realize that this story has reached 10K in the process. You may call me a physician in 5 years.

I'm so thankful for all of your support for this story. Therefore, I decided to divide this additional chapter into few parts. It may be the continuation of the previous chapter or a random update.

I hope you guys like it and continue to show me your support. Special thanks to @June369xxx and @Daydreameralwayssss. Your comment on the latest update made me feel so blessed and happy.

Once again, thank you so much, my dear cupcakes.

Do comment and vote. I love to read it all.

Enjoy.

__________

The sunlight slips through the open window as the curtains flutter according to the morning breeze

The sunlight slips through the open window as the curtains flutter according to the morning breeze. The golden color of the sunlight decorates the master bedroom on the second floor of the beach house as some birds chirp by the window panes.

A huge king-sized bed was placed in the center of the room by the walls. A little bundle-like figure crawled under the duvet in the middle of the bed.

From the top view, it's creeping towards the right side of the bed. Slowly two small hands stretch out as they climb on top of the sleeping Beam.

As the small bundle settles on top of his Papa comfortably, he started to wake him by tapping on his cheeks and mouth.

"Papa....papa.....paaapaaaaa......." he called in a slow whisper-like voice, not to wake his Dada in process.

Despite his hard work of waking up early and climbing on top of his Papa, the said person didn't show any response. Beam was sleeping like a log.

"Papa......,

Paa-pa,

Paaaapaaaaaaa," he continued to wake Beam patiently.

The continuous tap on his cheek, which got a little harsh over time, brought Beam out of his dreamland.

"Tian....baby...," called Beam as he opened his eyes to saw the bundle of joy smiling happily with messy hair on top of his stomach.

"Papa!" greeted the baby excitedly when finally his Papa woke up.

"Baby, why are you awake? Sleep some more," stated Beam as he rolled to the side with Tian in his arms.

"Papa, Tian no tleepy (sleepy)," replied the baby as he played with Beam's lips.

"Baby, Papa wants to sleep. Let's sleep some more, na," Beam tried to bargain as he used the baby as his bolster.