Chap 5

Hye cupcakes, sorry for the late updates. I had writer's block and, I don't want to give you guys some crappy short update.

So, here is an update. Hopefully, you guys like it.

Do comment and vote, guys.

____________________

The crazy doctor trio gathered at their hospital canteen to have a late lunch due to work. Phana and Kit got back to their table faster than Beam. He was inspecting every food before taking them.

"Ai' Kit, did you notice?" asked Pha as his eyes followed Beam's every movement.

"What?" asked Kit after shallowing the content in his mouth.

"That Beam looks so adorable and glowing. I want to pinch his cheeks. He's so cute nowadays," said Pha as he looks at Beam with adoration.

"And you're ready to be dead after doing that?" asked Kit playfully.

Beam has always been their unofficial son. They both adore him so much.

"Ai' Kit, Beam has been so calm and soft nowadays. He won't be mad, I guess," said Pha with uncertainty.

As soon as Phana completed his lines, Beam reached their table and placed the dishes on it with a loud thud.

He pulled the chair a little bit more roughly and sat with an angry pout. Kit gave Phana a knowing look and, Pha was quick to acknowledge his misjudgments.

"Ai' Beam, you okay?" asked Kit worriedly.

"Hmm," replied Beam shortly as he started to eat his meal. His baby needs food.

They shared some random things about their departments as he had their lunch peacefully, even though Beam was absent-minded most of the time.

Suddenly, Beam's phone started to ring. Beam took out his phone to check the caller and hung up without a second glance when he saw the caller.

Kit and Pha saw who the caller was. But they don't know why their friend avoids his husband's call.

Beam continued to decline six more calls from Forth. After that, his phone got hit by multiple texts from his dear husband.

'Honey, pick up the call.

Baby, I'm sorry.

Sweetheart, don't do this to me. You know I'll get worried about you both.

At least tell me that you had your lunch,'

These kinds of messages kept coming to his phone and, Beam continued to ignore them.

"Care to explain what's going on?" asked Kit with a stern voice.

Kit has to be strict with Beam in this kind of situation. If not, Beam won't tell them about what's going on between him and Forth.

After taking a few deep breaths, Beam looks at both of them with so much attention and, he asked.

"Do I look fat, ugly, and unapproachable to you both?"

They being shocked is an understatement by the question thrown at them.

"What?! NO!" replied both of them almost immediately.

Beam was happy with their replies. He smiled at them softly as he continued to eat again.

"Forth that basket(bastard) said that to you, didn't he?" asked Kit angrily.

Nothing could escape the mommy kitty's eyes when it comes to Beam's well-being.

They don't have to use vegetables to replace bad words thanks to the English TV series called 'Good Place.'