Chap 8

I read all the comments about wanting a happy ending. So, I decided to make this story a happy ending. But for my satisfaction, I'm going to add a bit of angst. No worries, guys. It's just a little bit that you won't even feel it.

I hope you guys are still interested in this story. Do comment and upvote.

Here we go.

______________________

Time sure does run fast. It feels like just last week they discovered about their pregnancy. But Beam is already in his 29th week. You can imagine how big his tummy is at the moment.

Beam and Forth have been through a lot during that period and, they are still working hard to complete this pregnancy successfully. Forth made Beam stopped working in the hospital until his due date and only plans to send him back after his maternity leaves.

Of course, Beam didn't agree to it until Dr.Kim personally lectured him on the baby's safety. Beam only compromised after his attending allowed him to work from home. He gets to do patient's profile checks and plan their treatment from home.

Even though Forth was concerned about Beam, he can't just lock him up. So, they had their odds and talked it out as well.

But that's not important at the moment because now, they have two main problems at hand. They are the return of Beam's morning sickness, which is pretty bad and, the Christmas Eve celebration.

Beam doesn't want a baby shower party, mainly because he felt weird to broadcast his tummy and, he doesn't want to know the baby's gender.

He wants to keep that as a surprise element during childbirth.

Well, Forth is Forth. Forth was impatient and tried to reveal the gender multiple times during their monthly check-ups. But Beam is a genius and, he always has a way to make Forth give up.

As for now, Beam is throwing up in their bathroom and, Forth is pacing around in concern.

After what seems like forever, Beam walked out of the bathroom tiredly. He walks past Forth and lies down in the bed. He felt drained.

"Beam, we should cancel this celebration and get you checked. I'm worried, na," said Forth as he massaged Beam's calves.

"This is the first Christmas celebration in our home. I have planned a lot, and it's only four hours away. We can't cancel now, Forth. All of my efforts will go wasted," said Beam as he was rubbing his belly with so much care.

"I don't care about the celebration. I only care about you and our baby. I can't see you sick like this," replied Forth with worry.

"I'm fine, Forth and, my next appointment is only a week away. Why are you over-stressing about this? What's in your mind?" asked Beam while he tried to sit up.

Forth quickly arranged the pillows to make Beam feel comfortable.

"Hmm, It's nothing. I-I felt uneasy. I don't know why," stated Forth as he stared deep into Beam's eyes.

"You're just paranoid, Forth. I'm fine. We are fine.

You don't have to worry so much," consoled Beam as he mentioned himself and their baby.

"This won't do," said Forth as he sighed deeply and took out his phone to make a phone call.

"Hey, you better tell me what you're planning to do, mister," warned Beam as he tried to snatch the phone, but it was too late.

"Good morning, Dr. Kate. Yes, Forth's speaking. Yes, yes. I'm Beam's husband.

Doctor, is there any way for Beam to have an urgent check-up today?"