Special Chapter 2

"Beam, look at your son?" stated Kit with an amusing smile as he pointed towards Tian and Phana.

'I wonder what did my little troublemaker did this time,' thought Beam as he smiled with a head shake.

They are at the grocery store to get the supplies for the barbecue. Phana, Kit, I with my son are here for half an hour now. Kit and I went to get the wet ingredient while Phana took Tian with him to get the dry ingredients and snacks.

"Look at the cart. Tian has Pha wrapped around his tiny finger," added Kit, now giggling at them.

The cart is full of a lot of snacks. All of them are Tian's favorite, and he is holding a large packet of popcorn using both his hands and body.

 All of them are Tian's favorite, and he is holding a large packet of popcorn using both his hands and body

(Imagine this picture as in a mall and change the snacks bag with popcorns, please.)

"Baby, what's all this?" Beam asked Tian, who is standing beside Phana.

"Tian, tot tnacks (Tian, got snacks)," he replied happily.

"Tian, what did Papa taught you about buying things?" he questioned softly.

"Teed, Tant (Need, Want)," the baby replied, not really sure about his own words.

"Correct, baby. We have to decide if we want this or need this before buying.

Does Tian need these many snacks, or does Tian only want to taste them?" Beam asked again calmly.

Tian thought for few minutes with frowned eyebrows and said that he wanted to try them.

"It's okay to try them. Why don't we take one of everything? Not this many?" Beam gently asked as he ruffles Tian's hair softly.

"Tokay, Papa. Tet's take one (Okay, Papa. Let's take one)," Tian replied happily with his cute little voice.

"Come on, let's return them to its place," Beam added as he guides Tian from Phana and pushes the cart back to the snack side.

Kit dragged Phana to get the wet ingredient instead of Beam in the opposite direction.

"Did you noticed how Beam taught Tian what's right to do?" asked Phana amazed, while he and Kit walked away.

"I still clearly remember how he would beg you to buy him extra snacks every time we go strolling in the mall. Now, look at him," replied Kit with a fond smile.

"He has become a great father. I'm proud of his evolvement from a campus casanova to a devoted husband and now an astonishing father," stated Phana proudly with glassy eyes.

"Proud of your unofficial son now, I see," teased Kit as they continued to buy the other ingredients fast.

~