Chap 9

Hye cupcakes,

I might have to warn you guys before you read this chapter and, Please don't swear at me for this. Please try to be calm and wait for the last chapter. I'll keep my words.

I waited for this story to reach 6.4k reads before I update the new chapter. That's why it took so long, and I'll update the last chapter when this story strikes 8.4k.

Once again, please don't curse at me.😅

Do comment and upvote, guys.

Love you.❤

_____________________

"Ohh, Forth. I thought you couldn't make it. Aren't you supposed to be beside Beam?" asked Lam when he saw his disorientated friend walk into the meeting room.

"Well, he chased me away. He blackmailed me that he would make me sleep on the couch if I miss this meeting too because of him," replied Forth as he re-checked the presentation slides before their meeting starts.

"I can't believe he could make you do stuff. Damn, you were the furious head hazer back then. But I understand him, though. You were his shadow since the Christmas celebration," commented Lam again.

"I was just worried about my husband," stated Forth in defeat as he combed his hair with his bare hands.

"So, Beam is alone at home?"

"Hell, no. Phana and Kit are off today. I requested a favor from them to look after Beam while I'm here. I'll rush back home as soon as this meeting ends," explained Forth.

Shortly after that, their meeting started. Forth's company received a new project from a famous business company last month. They are requested to present the plan for building a new HQ in Phuket. It's an enormous project for them. It's a multi-billion dollar project and Forth ignoring it because of Beam's pregnancy made the former lose his mind.

Beam had to blackmail Forth on this unless the super-worried husband of his won't leave his side for a minute. It is Beam's 32nd week. The last check-up went well, nothing out of the ordinary. At least that's what Forth thought. He has no idea why his husband is still having morning sickness, even though it got better with medicines, or why he won't talk about it.

All Forth could do at the moment was be beside his husband in case if he needs him. He knows Beam won't do anything unspeakable behind him but, why does he keep feeling uneasy?

~

'Now everybody. Bounce, Bounce

Come on, bounce. Let it bounce, bounce.

Come on now, let it bounce, bounce.

Come on, bounce. Let it bounce, bounce.

Now everybody, Shake it and shake it for me.

Let me see you shake it and shake it for me.

Everybody shake it and shake it for me.

Let me see you shake it and shake it for me.

Now everybody.'

The loud R and B music was on a loop and, Beam was vibing with it. It was his favorite song during the freshmen period. It's a Korean sub-unit called JJ Project's first single. He was moving around while having his milkshake. It was funny how he tried to dance but, it seems like a duckling flapping around.

Kit, who entered the house with Phana, was amazed. He didn't know Beam still has that weird steps, which he claims as his signature dance move.

"Oh my god, I missed this," said Phana as he dropped all the bags at the doorway and joined Beam to vibe for the song.