Drama

Sasuke’s Pov.

I wander who is at the door? I was so close to having that dobe for breakfast! I got up and went down stairs to see who was there. And it was Gaara so became instantly jealous.

“Oh. Hey Sasuke its just Gaara. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go training with me and him.” Naruto said

“Hn” I responded and gave Naru a  Furious face. I just don’t like how close they are..

“Gaara I’m going to take that respond as a yes so just let us get ready and we will be back” Naruto said. Gaara nodded his head yes and came into sit.

Naruto grabbed my arm and dragged me up stairs.

“Sasuke what’s wrong? You need to build up your chakra granny said so” Naru said

“Hn.” I said

“You don’t have to go, me and Gaara can go to the training grounds ourselves”

“I’ll go” I mumbled

Naru kissed my cheek and said thank you and I just blushed and got ready. It shouldn’t be that bad. If Gaara makes on move on my Naru ill just kill him. We both went down stairs and I grabbed Naruto’s hand so Gaara would get the picture.

I saw Naruto blush so I smiled. It’s so cute that littlest things make him blush. I looked up at Gaara and I saw him staring at me and Naruto’s hand together. I saw his eye brow go up questioningly Naruto faced blushed more.

“Umm.. Gaara me and Sasuke are kind of together now” Naruto said

Gaara just said a simple “oh” and started leading are way to the training grounds.

“Gaara, are you ready to get beat?” Naruto said

Gaara Laughed and said no

Maybe I over reacted Gaara seems cool and not wanting to steal my Naru.

We continued walking and of course clumsy Naru tripped and Gaara caught him. He helped him up and I stood to watch Gaara closely. Yep He’s going to die.

“Thanks Gaara! At least you caught me this time and didn’t let me fall last time” He laughed

“You deserved to be dropped last time! You ate my ramen!” Gaara exclaimed to Naruto

Whoa Whoa. Wait a minute, there was a last time?! I’ll have to ask Naruto about this. I grabbed his hand and held it tight. He winced and looked up at me questioningly and of course I said “hn”

We got there and I just practiced throwing ninja stars while I listen to Gaara and Naruto’s fighting. I don’t purposely seclude myself I’m just being nosey right now.

Then I heard a splash and some laughing and I look at the ground to see Naruto’s and Gaara clothes in the grass…. Gaara is really testing me right now so I call Naruto to come here and I see a sexy glistening body come out the water and come to me.

“Yeah Sasuke, What’s wrong?” He asked me

“We have to go, now” I told him

“Why?’ he asked me

“I don’t like Gaara as your friend!”  I shouted

“Gaara isn’t my friend, he is my brother. He was there when you weren’t!” he shouted at me and ran off somewhere.

The words that he said were stuck in my head and they stung my heart.

All done! I hoped you liked this drama chapter. You know what to do! Vote it if you liked it and comment for I can see your feedback! Buh bye!