Ignoring the problem

Naruto POV.

I've been ignoring the topic of the "past" when Sasuke wasn't here. I don't wanna talk about it because I don't want him to think I'm weak. People already think I'm weak, I don't need him to pity me like I'm a helpless baby. Yes I made dumb emotional actions but I'm over them or at least ignoring them.

"Naru?"

I look up and see Sasuke looking at me.

"Yes sasuke?"

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out alot." He asked

"I'm okay, just exhausted"

"Maybe you wouldn't be exhausted if you told me what happened while I was gone naru. I know you've been having nightmares about it and it makes you stay up. Don't you trust me Naruto?"

It's started with the quivering of my lips and I couldn't show him how weak I am, so I hid my face in my knees.

"Please naru? I won't think any different of you, you'll always be my special dobe." He chuckled a lil at the last part

"I'm weak" I whispered

"Naru do you think I'm strong all the time? I was an emotional mess when I left you. I didn't even want to wake up in the morning"

"Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Would I ever lie to you naru?"

I thought about it, I crawled up in to his lap and snuggled my head on his chest.

"Are you going to tell me what happened now?" He asked while rubbing in circles on my back.

I shook my head yes and I began speaking

"After you left.....

BAM CLIFF HANGER!

I know I'm a bitch for doing that but I didn't realize that I had to update all my stories in less than 24 hours. I didn't think that one through all the way but it's whatever. I love you guys so much. Remember to star me if you liked it and comment your feed to me. I love reading your guys comments because some of you make me laugh at the most random part in my day so my dad stares at me like I'm crazy, which is probably true. Ta Ta see you next Chappie.