Chapter 3

Well like i said i have no life today ;c so here's chapter 3 hope ya like it c;

DISCALIMER: I dont own none of the characters of naruto

_______________________________________________________________________

Sakura Pov 

Well i finished packing for my mission. I dont have to go until tomorrow so I snuck in sasuke house into his room to wait for him to get back. I was pissed when she said i couldnt stay with him, like why cant naruto go on the mission that little fox isnt wanted anyway. I layed on his bed waiting for him to return. Hes going to be so surprised..

Sasuke Pov

I wanted to walk up to "granny" and thank her. I get to live with my naru, i dont know for how long but by time he has to leave im hoping i told him about my feelings to make him stay. I must of been in deep thought because I felt to warm arms move me. I looked up to find the glistening body of an angel.

"hey sasuke you okay?"

I didnt answer because i was to busy looking at narutos body. It was perfectly tanned with abs of steel. Then he starting shaking me. I loved his hands on me they were soft and warm.

"sasuke!!?"

"hn?" i siad

"you zoned out our something, you okay? do u need to go back to the hospital?"

"no im fine its just the sun i guess"

"okay lets go"

we started walking to my house. I realized i just had the most girl moment i had in my life. I sighed. dammit..

We stopped at my door and i opened it. Just as i remembered it.. it looked depressing, ill have to clean it. Naruto went straight the kitchen to look for food. I laughed and went to my room and closed my door. Then i saw sakura on my bed and i didnt know to be confused or angry.

Sakura Pov

I heard the door open and sasuke came in and i just waited til him to notice me. He looked at me with a confused face.

"Hey sasuke kun"

"What are u doing here sakura?" he demanded

I walked up to him "sasuke kun I know you love me and i love you to"

"sakura what are u talking.."

I hushed him before he could finish. Then i stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

Sasuke Pov

I have no clue why this annoying pink girl was in my room. She was making me angry. She kissed me and i was in to shock to do any thing. I was about to back away and punch her but to late. My door opened and i saw naruto. I broke the kiss and stared at him.

He looked down and said "well i just wanted to tell you i was going to get some of my stuff" then he ran

DAMMIT!!! "GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW SAKURA!!"

"sasuke calm down i know you dont mean it"

"SAKURA WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET IT?? I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU!!"

She ran out crying. I didnt care the only thing i cared about was naruto. I sat on the edge of my bed and put my hands on my head.

"I scewed up bad"

Naruto Pov

I ran to my apartment and ran in my room and cried. I thought he liked me, i guess i was wrong. I guess ill just have to take the fact that he doesnt even though it hurts. Come on naruto suck it up its just sasuke. You will just end up alone just accept it.

I gathered some things i need and some ramen, and of course clothes. I left my apartment in an okay mood and started walking back to sasukes place.

Sasuke Pov

Naruto finally returned, he was quiet. He ate his ramen and went to bed. I felt bad and responsible
. well i am responisible but i just didnt want to believe i hurt him that bad.

* Fast forward to midnight*

I woke up to hear someone screaming so I got up and ran to narutos room. Poor naruto was screaming and turning. He must be having and bad dream. I shook him to wake up. He finally woke up and started crying. I sat next to him and embraced him. He sobbed on my bare chest for five minutes. I rubbed his back to comfort him. He stopped and sat up.

"you want to tell me about your dream?"

He shook his head no.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me "Naru you can tell me any thing, what did you dream about?"

"my parents" he said softly

I looked at his eyes and then hugged him.

"can you stay until i fall asleep please?"

"sure" i said

He layed back in his bed and i sat next to him caressing his hair until he fell asleep. I was about to leave but then dobe turned and grabbed me in his sleep.

"well i guess im stuck here" i smiled and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Hoped you guys liked it c; vote it if you liked no pressure i just would like to know at least one person liked it c; ill post another chappy tomorrow see ya!