Chapter 4

Sorry its been a week since i last updated ive been so busy '-'.

DISCLAIMER: I own none these character ;c

so heres chappy 4 hope u like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto POV

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around. I looked and saw it was sasuke, i blushed madly. I tried to get up but he just pulled me closer to him. I bet hes thinking im sakura or any other girl he could have. I noticed he didnt have a shirt on and i couldnt help to feel a little pleasured about this. No wander all the girls love him, hes hot.

He started to stir a little and it made me blush more that i was just so close to him. Well to think of it Sasuke is going to be stuck with me for I don't know how long but i bet he rather have sakura watching him. I still cant get over that they kissed, like out of all the girls why sakura? I know i use to have a crush on her but shes just so annoying.

I think sasuke did all this is to confort me not to really like me. But who knows :I

I started to see his eyes open. I got so nervous i started blushing again.

"Good morning naru" he looked at me

"um.. good morning sasuke"

"sasuke do you mind letting go of me so i can take a shower?"

"oh sorry sure"

He let go and left, guessing his room. I got up and went in the bathroom to take my shower.

Sasuke POV

I went to my room feeling dumb. I shouldnt have stayed the night in his room. I loved the warmth that was radiating from his body, i wouldnt mind just stay all day against him. (no not like that u dirty minded people xD)

I wander what were doing today? I guess some where if hes showering.... I stopped in thought.. Hes taking a shower... I got turned on about the thought..

Stop it sasuke your becoming a pervert, you dont want to scare him away.

I heard the shower stop. wow how long was i thinking for? I just wanted to pounce on the dobe right now but i guess i have to be patient =-= I hate being patient.

He knocked on my door.

"come in"

he walked in my room with shorts and his hair was all messy and dripping with water. I blushed, well at least i think i blushed because i dont blush much.

"sasuke I was going to hang with Gaara you want to come?'

wait.. is gaara straight because if he thinks he can come and steal my dobe ill kick his ass.

"uh sure"

_______________________________________________________________________

sorry for the long wait and short chappy ;c but i promise ill post a chappy tomorrow C: i hope you guys had a great 4th of july bye c;