Chapter 2 part 2

Okay guys sorry for not updating yesterday but i couldnt think what to wright next but i had and awesome dream last night that gave me an idea what to wright :D yay!! lol i hope u like it..

Disclaimer: i dont own None of the Naruto character ;c

__________________________________________________

Sasuke pov

"I love you naru" i fanilly told him

"I love you to Sasuke"

I got up and softly kissed him. It started all soft but i wanted more so i pushed him against the wall and deepened the kiss. I bit his lip for entrance, he opened but we had had fight over dominance that I finally won. He moaned while i explored his mouth, it tasted like ramen. I couldnt help to smile in the kiss. I finally let go, we both were out of breath.

"so dobe are u a virgin still"?

His cheeks became all red and said yeah.

I started to kiss his neck to leave a mark to say hes mine, no one elses. I heard his moans and mews when i found his soft spot. I wanted to see what this dobe looked underneath so i literally ripped off his shirt and all this dobe did was blush like a maniac. I thought his blushing was cute.

I smirked "So dobe yur just gonna stand there or are you help me take off my clothes"?

i didnt think he could blush anymore but he did. He slowly took off my shirt and when he got to my pants he either accidentally or meant to touch my member outside of my boxers. I didnt care because all it did is make me want him more.

I whispered in his ear. "Hey dobe what you hidding in yur pants?"

He shivered a little and i smirked. I took off his pants and cupped his member outside his boxers. He gasped.

"Is the dobe aready getting wet?" i asked

" Im not a dobe!!"

I started to rub his member and kiss his soft spot on his neck. He moaned louder than before and i loved it. I used this oppertunity while he was moaning to put my tongue in his mouth. He didnt fight this time. I rubbed faster on his member and he moaned my name. I wanted to go farther so i started to push down his boxers while i was kissing him... "SASUKE!!! SASUKE TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"

I was so pissed that someone interrupted my dream so i kept my eyes closes and grabbed them hard but i heard a tear.

Naruto Pov

Ive ben trying to wake up sasuke up for ten minutes now. I wander what hes dreaming about? I finally got annoyed and started shaking him to wake up. He scared the shit out of me when he grabbed my shirt. He grabbed my shirt so hard that it ripped.

"Dammit teme that was my favorite shirt"

He opened his eyes "Im sorry naru" he said softly

I blushed of course. He never called me naru before and usually he would of argue with me if i called him teme.

"Its okay" i smiled

"well i have some bad news"

"whats up naru?"

He said it again. It felt weird but gave me butterflies in my stomach. I honestly hate love =-=

"Well.. granny said i have to watch over you til further notice so...." I scratched the back my head nervously "I have to live with you until shes says your liable here... i know you rather go live with sakura but your stuck with me"

"Its okay naru i dont mind"

"okay you ready to go?"

He shook his head yes and got up. I looked down at my shirt and didnt realize how bad it was so i just did what any other male would do in this situation, i took my shirt off. I saw sasuke staring at me and it made me blush.

"If i live with you, you have to promise not to rip anymore of my shirts" i chuckled.

He smiled and mumble something i couldnt hear so i just shrugged and we left.

________________________________________________________________

If i confused you guys im sowwy :C but i hoped you liked it and im already starting chapter 3 because i have nothing to do with my life so expect that one soon c; bye bye