Jealousy

Sasuke pov

Well me and naru are walking to go meet me Gaara since he just got in town. Im a little jealous because Naruto wont shut up about him. Like yes I understand there alike in someways but naruto is mine no one eleses.

I felt a hand push me. I need to start paying attention before people start thinking im crazy.

“Sasuke are you okay?” naru asked

I honestly didn’t want to see Gaara because im to paranoid to what will happen so I lied and said no.

“Whats wrong Sasuke?” He said with worry in his eyes

“I Feel sick can we just go back home?”

Naruto blushed “uhh sure its not like I cant see Gaara another time”

I don’t know but that comment made me so pissed because he would go see Gaara another time. I wanted to punch the dobe and say no your not allowed but all this stress was brought on out of no where I passed out.

Naruto pov

Sasuke has been acting strange all morning, well it could be we slept together last night but im not sure. He said he didn’t feel well and I felt bad because he did just get out the hospital and im pushing him to go somewhere with me. I noticed Sasuke closed his eyes and started to fall. Uh oh this isn’t good. I caught him just in time so u wouldn’t hit the cement.

“Sasuke!!!!”

“Sasuke wake up!”

I shook him and he didn’t wake up so I picked him up and started to run to his house.

I was going to take him to the hospital but by time we got to his house he was stirring already. I got in the house and layed him down on his bed when I noticed he was bleeding.

“how is he bleeding?”

I looked at my nails and there it was his blood in them. I didn’t know I was holding him that tight.

“AHHHH THIS IS ALL MY FAULT” I screamed

I took off his shirt and started to wipe off the blood on him. Wow his pale body is beautiful .

He stirred a lot and said my name multiple times and I couldn’t help to blush. I wander whats he thinking about?

I started to carres his hair because it just felt like the right thing to do. He started to wake up.

“hey naru how long was I out?”

“just a couple hours, are u feeling better?”

“yes but what happened to my shirt?”

I started to blush crazy. “err u where bleeding”

Okay im going to tell him right now that im gay because I think he has the right to know sense where living together.

“Sasuke?”

“Yes naru”

“I have to tell you something, your going to probably going to hate me me but please dont judge me…..sasuke….. im gay”

“its okay naru I wont judge u but I have to tell you something to”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry for the latness and..... BOOM CLIFF HANGER..... lol sorry ill post another one tomorrow