Chapter 2

Okay guys i know meh first chappy sucked but most  first chappies suck so dont judge me c; and i didnt realize how short the chappy was until i published it so im gonna make this one longer c;

DISCLAIMER: i dont own none of theses characters ;c

Chapter 2

Naruto pov

I went home after seeing sasuke. I got hungry so i was about to heat up some ramen because we all know thats the only thing i eat c;. I was remembering my visit with sasuke, then i faceplamed my self "OW"! Why did i blush u idoit!! and why did i just hit myself? o.0 Sasukes onyx eyes i wouldnt mind to get lost in, there so mysterious. Well i guess i am gay it wasnt just a gay moment. Well thanks i can just add that to the list why people hate me =.= "BEEP BEEP BEEP!!' I jumped. I forgot i was making ramen i was so lost in thought. "BEEP BEEP!!"  =.= "okay i get it dom alarm thingy!!" i turned off the alarm and ate quietly ate my ramen alone. Sometimes i wish i wasnt so lonely..

Sasuke pov

I missed naruto after he left ;c then i remember im a Uchiha i shouldnt be feeling like a love sick puppy, but i couldnt hide the ugly truth that i love that annoying dobe. i love when he gets him self all worked up for no reason. i smiled at the thought when his little fits were cute. I just wish i wasnt afraid to tell him that i was in love with him. I may be a Uchiha, but Naruto was my weakness. That night i couldnt help to dream about him.

Sakura pov

I couldnt stop thinking about sasuke. I just know were meant for each other, im probably the reason he came back. Were going to get married and have kids one day!! Ino better not get my way but i forgot shes with sai so i should be fine. I see the way sai looked at Ino and i swear sasuke was looking at me like that. I wander what were going to name our kids? Maybe sasuke jr.?

I scream in excitment. I wander when sasuke is going home? Maybe i should surprise him and clean up his house for him. I have a key to his house already, dont ask why!

"ME AND SASUKE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!"

Naruto pov

I went to bed last night having good dreams about sasuke.....

*next day*

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

I groan and i tried to press the snooze button but failed. It fell and kept beeping. "why do i even need alarms on the weekends?' i sighed and finally turned it off. " well to late now mines well get in the shower"

I go in the bathroom and strip down and get in the shower. i wash up and get out and throws on an orange shirt and some cargo shorts. Im to lazy to do my hair today. its not like im going anywhere special, today is just one of those "who the fuck cares day". 

I hear a knock on my door and im surprised to see my pink headed freind "hey sakura" "hey naru lady Tsunade wants to see us" she said

"what does the ganny need now?"

"i dont know but lets go".

Me and sakura talked the whole walk to the grannies office. I couldnt help to get jealous because she was talking about sasuke the whole time. I stoped.

"sakura shut up all ready your getting annoying!" she punched my arm and siad "rude much naruto?" I shrugged my shoulders and we continued to walk. sakura may be a girl that whines alot but shes strong.

We finally got to her office. "so granny what do you what?" I could tell shes was about to go off, it made me smile.

"NARUTO I WANT U TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" i laughed

"is that all u want? so i can go now granny?" she rolled her eyes and siad "no thats not all. Naruto i need you to be with sasuke at all times" I saw sakura about reject to that but granny gave her that death stare that says "dont say nothing pinky"

"sakura i do understand that sasuke was your freind to but it will be easier if naruto stayed with him and plus i have a mission for u sakura". "anything else granny"? i asked.

"no naruto u two are free to go but, sakura i need you to pack and naruto i need you to go to the hospital to pick up sasuke." we both said okay and left.

I could tell sakura was pissed but all i wanted to do is laugh at her. But then i got nervous... i have stay with sasuke at his home and go everywhere with that teme. o.0 oh great now i have to hide my feelings every day and live with him.. And i have no clue for how long. I said bye to sakura and started walking to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped u liked this chappy, i dont know if people is reading this but im gonna finish out on this book if u like or not c; please vote if u liked it and i mind if u message me about suggestion c; bye bye

The ugly Truth (sasunaru) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें