I screwed up

Sasuke POV.

Fuck. Shit. Dammit to hell.. I just got him and now my jealousy pushed him away. It's not my fault I'm possessive of things that are mine. The dobe left me here with garra staring a hole through the back of my head.

"You know my brother is not a thing that you can control, right?" Garra snapped.

"Hn." I responded and turned around to face him.

"Don't give me the Hn shit Sasuke. You have no clue what Naruto went through when you were on you little field trip!"

What is he talking about? Naru would tell me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"He didn't tell you?" I didn't answer.

He laughed. "You have no clue how much hell he's been through since you've been gone. And you know who was there for him Sasuke? Me. Not you. How does it make you feel to know he's been hurting and you weren't here?" He just walked away.

My Naru is hurting, he didn't even mention anything about it. I'm going to have to talk to him about it and apologize for being an ass.

Naruto POV.

How could he? He can't tell me that I can't be with my brother. When I was all alone, Garra was there to help me keep going. He even stayed longer in the town then he was supposed, to help me.

I went to "our" home and to blow off some steam. I practiced moves and threw ninja stars at the wall. I worked until I was exhausted and hungry. I went down the kitchen to heat up some Ramen to take to my room.

I heated up my Ramen and was about to go to my room but when I turned around Sasuke was there. I'm still mad so I ignored him and went to my room. This Teme is not the boss of me.

I was eating my Ramen in silence until Sasuke came in and sat next to me. I huffed and turned my back towards him so I didn't have to face him.

"Come on Naru, don't be like that. We're not kids anymore." He said

I just ignored him and ate my ramen.

"I'm sorry I was being an ass naru. I'm very possessive and especially over someone I haven't seen in a long time. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you were hurting. And I'm sorry about being jealous of garra, I just saw you to bonding so well and laughing. And it made me feel like I was going to lose you again" he said and sighed.

At some point of his speech I started crying.

I sniffled and said "I didn't know Uchiha's apologized."

Sasuke chuckled a little. "Well maybe we have no choice to sometimes."

I smiled, put down my ramen and hugged Sasuke. He's not perfect but I'm not perfect either. I felt him rub circles on my back and I purred. He laughed and I felt embarrassed. I hid my face in his chest.

"Naru you do know we have to talk about what happened when I was gone?"

I froze

_______________________________________

I know, I know I'm a shitty writer and I'm sorry. Who knew senior year was hard, I thought it was gonna be a chill year. Piece of advice young ones, don't wait til you are a senior to take you SAT's or act's. The worst and stressful decision in my life. Do all your shit sophomore year or junior year. I love you guys :) I'm gonna make goals not promises now. My goal now is to finish this story before I start college, by publishing a Chappie a week. Thank you guys for all the support! I hope you like this Chappie. As the usual, vote if liked it and comment what you thought about it :) bye bye