True Genuine Feelings (Operator x Skadi)🍋

"Never in my life would I imagine myself loving someone

"Never in my life would I imagine myself loving someone... But, I'm glad that the first, and probably the last person I have ever loved is Tempest. From the day we shared each other's comfort under the stars, all the way to the wonderful night I spent with him, I am sure of my feelings at this point. I don't care if there are other women together with him.... just... please let me be with him... that's all I ask... please fate... I love him so bad it's unbearable..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: This chapter is written in a different approach. Hope you like it, and if you do, let me know if I should experiment more with this approach.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"I still remember the first day I met him. Never did I expect to meet that person on that eventful day."

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

There I was, inside a cave, standing on top of the deceased bodies of rogue bounty hunters. And before me were two individuals, on their guard, looking at me with odd regard.

"Hey, are you Skadi?" The man with black hair and red eyes spoke up, with a curious tone.

"..." I decided not to speak, for I don't know their intentions, nor do I know if they want something from me.

"That's undoubtedly her, Tempest. She fits the description Kal'tsit mentioned in the report files." The sarkaz man next to him said, with a slightly low and menacing tone.

"What do you want?" They slightly flinch from my utterance. "Are you here to try and steal my bounty?"

"Bounty? Oh, right, you're a bounty hunter. And to answer you're question, no." The man named Tempest responded.

"...if so, then I suggest that you leave me alone." I then proceeded to walk in the opposite direction of theirs.

"Wait up!" He started running towards me.

Which was a bad idea.

'...annoying.'

*swing* *clang*

"W-What?!"

I couldn't believe what I saw...

"Geez, you're damn strong!" He breathed out as he grudgingly holds his sword against mine. "It took all of my strength to block your swing, that was unexpected."

'Impossible! He blocked my attack?!' I thought in a stupor.

"It would benefit us if you don't try to slice someone in half."

I look behind me to see the other man pointing his hand towards me, with sparks of yellow electricity emitting from his arms.

"From the looks of how you acted and from the power of your swing, you opted on killing Tempest." He radiates his electricity some more. "Listen to what we have to say, or else you would leave me no choice but to knock you out with my electricity."