I Hate You - (Folinic x Pythian Doctor)『1』

"Listen here! Don't get in my way! If you even think about messing with me, then you better know the consequences when I do the same to you!"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: I decided to switch things up a little bit for this one. I don't know what came over in my head, but I just felt like Folinic would be in this type of scenario. And now that I think about it, she'd pretty much go with the flow and get deep with a few suggestive touches.

Word Count: 5,241 (Yes, one-shots will now be this short, around 4-5k words)

A/N: But maybe, just maybe, I'll drop some surprise 10k words if I'm in the mood.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

I don't want many things. In even simpler terms, I've never even thought of having many material things nor close relations with everyone. I'm just a regular feline medic who wants to help people. Even though I have unbridled hate for the Ursus government, I never let that get the best of me.

I work hard every day, waking up at exactly six and sleeping at nine. I use all the free time I can get to improve myself through reading and other mediums. And during my working hours, I'll strive to be as productive as I can be, on the field and in the clinic as well.

I don't care about having any personal connections with people. All I need is the guidance of Dr. Kal'tsit, nothing more. But, working relations are an exception. I'm not blind and arrogant that people think I am. I have tact as well.

The everyday norm was always the same. And I am perfectly fine with it being the same every single day. I don't really have any troubles that would want to wreck my days, so I don't have any misgivings in my busy life. This also means that there are not many things that I really hate. Although...

"L-Let go of me!"

"And then what? Spray me with your reagents like before? Haha, you really are amusing Louisa."

There is one person whom I hate as much as Ursus...

"I swear I'll tell you off to Dr. Kal'tsit if you so much as dare put your hand on me!"

"Really? But isn't this what you wanted~?"

"T-That's not!... ugh..."

Now that I think about it, the start of my misfortune started when he came into my life two years ago.

"I will not let this conduct pass by! You hear me! Y/N!"

"I heard you the first time. No need to be all fussy now~"