Into Madness (Infected Liberi x Talulah)

"You

"You... were there when it all started, you were always there when someone was hurt, you were always there when... I needed you the most. But... I wasn't there when they...... I never forgave myself. I let the pain fester within my soul as I live and breathe... Even if I have to destroy everything and kill everyone just to hold your hand... I'm willing... to do everything... anything... no matter what...."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: I wrote this cause of Ep8, and to broaden my abilities in writing different themes. I'm experimenting with this one, so please tell me how good I did in writing this chapter!

Word Count: 20,154
(Damn, so many words, so much stress, how the heck did I manage writing this, I'm so dedicated...)

A/N: This is gonna be REALLY LONG. You guys said like you like long chapters so how about this eh? Still, want it to be this long? Let me know. And since this is long, you might want to finish this in more than one sitting, so make yourselves comfortable reading what I made for you guys. This chapter is equivalent to three/four of my regular writing quotas so yeah.

Fun Fact: This entire chapter could honestly become a stand-alone book now that I think about it.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

The tale of a draco who waged war for the infected, yet was twisted and corrupted by an entity, and became the tyrant who brought tragedy onto innumerable non-infected and infected people. Yes, the story of Talulah.

Born pure, yet she descended into warped states of whom she swore to never indulge with and become into. The misfortune, the depression, and the lengths she had gone were a tragedy itself. She has only lost more than what she could gain and she never once felt truly happy, for it all sinks into deep depression right after.

But in this story, what if, she was twisted from the very start? What if the good pretenses that she knew about herself were not what they seemed?

What if she really was born with hidden darkness inside her?

But that couldn't be possible, right? A righteous person who swore to fight for justice couldn't just revert to her true nature for any reason at all. Well, that would be the case if not for these two reasons. The two reasons why she would be cursed to be the twisted woman that she is.

The first is reality. There would come a time where she would accept that the world is cruel and that not all who would be saved will stay good and true despite the chances they were given. And the second? That is...

Love...

...

..

.