Approaches, Urges, and... Elder Sister? - (Doctor x Nian x Dusk x ...Ling?)『2/4』

"Well well, it seems that for the first time in a hundred years, we finally have a common understanding

"Well well, it seems that for the first time in a hundred years, we finally have a common understanding. But just remember, the Doctor's mine after all of this is done."

"You best be baffling with me. I'm only doing this for my amusement, prepare yourself once this is all over. He's already mine. And would you stop pinching my cheek already..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: Okay funny story, I took so long to publish new chapters just because I was so indecisive on who to write for. At this point I made chapter progress for Saria, the Sui Sisters, Mudrock, and W. I ended up going for the Sui Sisters cause a certain artist inspired me with her nsfw work of them. I know, now don't @ me.

Word Count: 3,416

A/N: If I were you, I don't recommend reading the fourth part of this story. Unless you want to read the most "UWOOOGH SEGSSS" type of thing that ever existed in the Arknights section of Wattpad. Actually, this part contains some suggesting erotica type *s-word* so if that's not your type of tea, then be warned. Again, BE WARNED!!!

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Geez, can't believe you're that weak to a girl's bare figure." Nian muses over it. "Didn't know you were so vulnerable to that stuff."

"For once I expected that you would be ogling to your heart's content. But it seems that it is not the case, your virgin status must really be affecting your desires." Dusk sighs.

"Why am I getting an earful of my decency..."

Resting on a straw mat was the Doctor, his head a little bit dizzy from the sight he had just witnessed a few moments ago. At each of his sides were both Nian and Dusk now wearing robes for the sake of the Doctor's sanity.

"But that's not the problem here!" He instantly got up from the mat. "What the hell were you both thinking?! Not just that, where the hell are we?!"

"Don't be so panicky. We're in one of Dusk's paintings, and don't even worry about your work stuff, time flows differently in here." Nian carefreely explained, not really holding back just how absurd it sounds to the Doctor.

"W-W-Wha..." He massaged his temples. "That's just not right at all... I swear you guys are giving me a headache."

"Then rest." Dusk grabs his head and yoinks him back onto the mat. "You are seriously stressed out with the amount of work that you did for the past days. As I have said and promised, you can finally relax as much as you want."

Trying to muster up the effort, Dusk ever so slightly showed him a small warm smile. And that smile of hers caught the Doctor off-guard, flushing his cheeks the slightest tint of red.