〚Sequel Anthology - Blemishine and Ch'en〛

A/N: Welcome to the first sequel anthology! Now I know you're confused, so hear me out. Most of y'all wanted sequels to the already made one-shots that I published for some operators. And being the author-sama that I am, I decided "Hmm... Why not? Would be fun to write about their after stories!". And so I did, the sequel anthologies will tackle the after stories of two/three operators at a time. It won't be long since there isn't any deep plot but only a "fanservice-filler" plot. So without further ado, I hope you will like what I did with their after stories!

A/N: If you're wondering why I've been inactive, I'll just say this. Motivation loss is such a b****, and I can't write if my passion is turned off because of the motivation loss. So I will say, that I'm very sorry if you're going to expect consistency from me. Because to be completely honest, I think that the only times that I can publish is when I'm motivated. I will still write, and that will never change. But don't expect weekly uploads, the author-sama lost his touch. I will continue to write, and if you want to read stories about Arknights, you can read other books, many of which are way better than mine. So yeah, I hope y'all have good days coming and that I hope you'll look forward to future chapters, no matter how long they'll release.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

Sequel Anthology - Blemishine and Ch'en

Blemishine: 4,832
Ch'en: 4,632

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"The Things We Can & Can't Do"

"Hollows, right?"

"Yes." The Hollow Knight responded as Ansel proceeds to give him his medical report.

"Alright then. As of now, the originium infection rate in your system is in its tremulous stage, so you might experience minor discomfort for a few days."