Some Minor... Concerns... [Schedule Update and Hiatus Notice]

Hello there! You must be wondering why I haven't published anything for months. To tell you the truth, I've been busy. Real busy with real life and my two other books. And because of that, I couldn't muster to write more in this book. Don't get me wrong, I still want to write more chapters, it's just that I don't have the time.

So I'll be putting this book in HIATUS until I have time and motivation. How long will the hiatus last? I'm planning to go back to writing to this after I finish my other Arknights book (The Tempest) since that one is almost nearing its end with only Episodes 7 and 8 left to cover. So when I finish that book, I'll go straight back into writing this book. It'll take months for me to finish it, so I recommend checking out my other books if you haven't (Yes, this is a shameless advertisement, don't @ me) and if you want something to read while you wait for this one. I've also made a PGR book if you're interested in that.

Other than that, I'll leave off here for now with a question. Do you guys want sequels of the chapters that I wrote? And if so, which one/s? (rather, do you guys want sequels in general??)

See you soon!