The Unknown

Bucky Chanced Brock threw the City, Sam was fighting some of Brocks associates, lucky for Bucky Brock turned down an alleyway that the later thought probably had an opening at th end for him to escape, Brock turned around hand's up.

"You seem to look better from the last time I saw you," Brock antagonized.

"How the hell are you even alive?" Bucky scowled.

"Well some of us just got lucky when the 'blip' was ended, I would say from the last time I fought of wonder boy of America, I do look a lot better," Brock continued to agitate Bucky, Who stormed to the other man, and held in up by the collar, "What are ya' gonna do beat my face into a bloody pulp?"

"I'm going to make you feel the pain you/HYDRA made me feel all those years." Bucky pulled his metal fist back.

"HA...HA...Not so fast," Brock tuted, Bucky raised an eyebrow, "Ya' know, she remembered you," Brock smirked Bucky's face fell "We'll of cores that were befor you know, we uh, put her mind in the blender, she was so hmm broken, when she was woken up to find that her lover boy more left."

"Where is she," Bucky demanded if the spider kid was there, He would have said that Bucky sounded like Bat Man from the dark night movie.

"Behind you buddy," Brock smiled, Bucky turned to see Y/n, in an all-black long sleeve suit, with a red star on the right arm, matching the one on her skin underneath, Bucky stood.

"Y/n, I know your in there, you don't wanna hurt me." Bucky's eyes were sad, Y/n turned her head to the side with a dark look on her face, she sent a kick to Bucky's stomach, shining him hitting the wall tha Brock was august seconds before.

"Seem's that your busy, bu-bye." Brock walked away out of the alleyway.

"Come on, You're not like this Y/n," Bucky stopped her hand from punching him "There controlling you, I know you can break free from it."

"I don't even know who the hell you are," She hissed, about to send a kick to Bucky's groin, he stopped he knee halfway, "How?"

"I taught you."

She smirked, tripping his the leg from under him, sending both of them crashing to the pavement, her on top of him, but he rolled over so he still had the upper hand, he pinned her wrist above her head, "I don't wanna hurt you."

"Why the fuck do you care about me?"

"Because I love you."

"Get off of her," Bucky looked up to see a kid, who couldn't be older than twenty.

"Who the hell are you?" Bucky questioned, Y/n, kicked Bucky in the stomach, getting off of the ground.

"Bucky, who are the two in the alley with you?" He heard Sam.

"I only know one of them, the girl but the kid I have no clue," Bucky groaned.

"I'm Tranqing both of them, then we'll take both to the compound," Sam shot both of them in the neck with Tranqs, both falling asleep almost automatically, Sam laded, Bucky Picked the kid up while Sam took Y/n, "So who's she?" Sam nodded to Y/n, with a cocky smirk.

"You'll get those answers when we get to the med bay," Bucky said with an annoyed sigh.

Sam and Bucky got to the quinjet, closing the ramp, and laying down the two sleeping people, Sam sat in the pilot seat, flying the aircraft, Bucky had called Bruce and Dr.Cho, over, the planes communication system, letting them know about there new friends.

🩸🩸🩸

They landed, Bruce and Cho, there with two gurneys, once they were both laying down they were, rolled away, Bucky following closely behind.