Baby Love (Request)

Request: Can I request something with bucky and a pregnant reader and a follow up with a scenario with the kid?thank you anx have a nice day regardless!

---------

Bucky felt bad for you during your pregnancy, your pregnancy to say the least was hell, but Bucky was at your side, you weren't just sick from morning sickness, the baby was taking away from your regular healthy self, you were having really bad anxiety thinking that you were doing something wrong.

Bruce had told the both of you that you were on bed rest because of your health, Bucky came into the room, you were sleeping, he kissed your forehead, you groaned slightly, "Shh, go back to sleep." Bucky whispered.

You opened your eyes, "I'm fine, I don't need to sleep, I just have to stay in bed and there's not much you can do while doing so."

"How have you two been?" he asked.

"Sick, but I think she's having fun," you say.

Bucky smirked, "How do you know its not a he?" Bucky and you were waiting until the baby was borne to find out the gender, he asked that one thing of you, and you had respected it.

"Fair but how do you-ow-" you groned.

"What is it, Braxton hicks?"

You shake your head, "This one's rea- Ow!"

"I'll get Banner," Bucky ran out, you worked on your breathing, you got out of bed laying there like a dead fish wasn't helping you, you paced around, as the contractions led on, and you hissed in pain, soon your water broke, you groned.

There was a knock on the door of the room, "Why the hell are you two knocking, come in."

Wanda walked in, "'Cause knocking is the polite thing, are you okay Y/n?"

"I'm in labor, ad my husband and Banner aren't back yet," you said through gritted teeth.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Wanda if I stay in that bed for one more second I'm gonna lose my shit, Ow!"

"Okay, I've been throwing this, lay down," you glared at her, "on the ground" she layed a pillow down, "Okay there coming, Push."

"Wanda your not a certified doctor," you told her.

"Ya, but I gave birth to twins," she stated, you rolled your eyes at her, "Now push." You started pushing, "Okay, again," you pushed, "One more time."

"What? I'm not even that far along, in my contractions," you said.

"Y/n this is a super-soldier baby," she told you, "Push." you pushed, with a loud scream, and the baby was there, Wanda cut the umbilical cord, and wrapped it, "Do you want me to tell you the gender?"

"Wait....for....Bucky." sweat rolled down your head.

Soon the door open, "Oh no I missed it." Bucky said.

"Well, Wanda still hasn't told me the gender." your voice was stranded.

Bucky looked at the Woman with reddish-brown hair, "It's a girl."

Three years later

You and Bucky still lived in the compound and did missions, even with being parents, Brooklyn your daughter, she's the sweetest and most hyper kid you have ever met, Morgan maybe a few years older than her but they were very close, for being a six-year difference between them.

You and Bucky were trying to sleep in after a longer than normal mission, but thats kinda hard with a three-year-old, Brooklyn snuck into your bedroom with quiet steps, and jumped onto the bed, "Wake up wake up!"

"She's your daughter," you groaned.

"Your the one who thought she was a girl," Bucky replied.

"Well, I'm the one who was on bed rest for almost nine months, and was sick." You told him.