Sunshine (Request)

You had been sad for the last few days, because your neighbors had your dogs taken away, and now they lived with your parents, but you went into work your heart hurting and you were in the human resources department, and you may or may not have started a small in work relationship with Bucky, and no one knew, so no harm no foul. But you were hurting all you wanted was to go find him and talk it out.

"You're dating Y/n from HR aren't you?" Tony smirked talking to Steve.

Steve side eyed the man. "No."

"Oh I get it you don't wanna get your little girlfriend in trouble." Tony said still smirking and he walked away. Bucky heard the whole thing while just smirking at how wrong the 'genius' was, and he couldn't help but laugh to himself.

You just tried to continue even though you really just didn't want to and so your boss came and talked to you. "What is going on?" She asked as she sat across from you.

"It's really nothing, I promise." You shrugged as you typed up a report.

She looked at you. "What is it?"
"It's stupid." You sighed.

She huffed. "Y/n, we literally take care of the avenger we make sure they are mentaly healthy enough to just go and save the world, and you aren't acting like you, usually you are happy go lucky and a ball of sunshine, so what is going on?"

"My neighbors called animal control and had my dogs taken away as I was at work yesterday, and there with my parents clear on the opposite side of the city basically in nowhere land." You ranted.

"Take a break I don't care for how long but take an hour to a two hour long break." She sighed, getting up and leaving. You sighed out of your computer, and headed to the Avengers common room to find Bucky.

Bucky had been his 'usual' moody self that day, just waiting till you get off from work, just to head over to your house and watch a movie and cuddle, but the elevator dinged opened, you walked in and of course every Avenger had to be in the common room at the moment, Tony kept his eyes on you waitin for you to go to Steve because of the sad look on your face, everyone on the team liked you, your kind and soft hearted, along with you brought baked goods to them more often than not.

Your eyes scanned the room, looking for one person, Bucky looked at you with furrowed brows he saw the sadness you were holding in your eyes. You briskly walked towards him, he pulled you into a tight hug, and you let out all of your feelings and started crying into his shoulder. What both of you didn't see however was the shocked look on the whole rest of the team's face, and Bucky just whispered things along the lines of 'it's okay'. What no one knew except Bucky himself was he already grew protective over you so once you told him everything that had happened in the last 24 hours he wanted to go to your neighbors house and demand they take back their complaint about your dogs. He also loved your Pitbull and German shepherd Named Pepper and Lulu, and he'd do just about anything to get you to smile. That night he went home with you, and once you fell asleep he went and talked to your neighbors and came down to an agreement, that you could bring your dogs back from your parents as long as while you were at work they went with you and he talked to Tony who agreed that Lulu and Pepper could stay with the team.

So that night Bucky drove the almost two hour drive to your parents house, they loved him he was glad that he could still make an amazing impression on parents, and he told them about the agreement that he made with your neighbors and he brought your dogs home that night once they walked through the door, the jumped on the couch where you'd fell asleep, and they licked your face until you woke up. You smiled wrapping your arms around both of your 'babies' as you called them, and your smile grew bright once again.