🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷 (No actual name sorry)

PS: This is kind of a dark fic, and also gives me Halloween vibes thats why I'm posting it today :)

🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

The year after the blip was reversed Bucky was alone except for Sam, he had driven to Brooklyn to get back familiar ground, he went to a cafe that had been around since he was younger, he walked in and waited in line, he got up to the counter and saw you.

"Hi, How may I help you today?" you smiled.

"Can I just get a black coffee." he simply said.

"Sure that'll be right up."

He continued to come for the next couple of week's he came one day right befor your brake, he sat at the table he had been every day.

"Hi, Uh I was wondering if you mind if I sit with you?" He heard your cheery voice.

"No, not at all." he smiled back up at you, you sat down in the seat across from him.

"So if you don't mind me asking, What are you doing, here, like in this part of Brooklyn?" Bucky tilted his head in confusion at your question, "Sorry what I mean is why is an Avenger here in like one of then...Not the best areas of well anywhere in New York."

He smirked he liked you a lot, "The seat your sitting in is the exact seat my Ma' used to sit-in, and just down the road in my childhood home."

Your smile dropped "Oh my god I'm so, so, sorry."

"No, no it's alright it wasn't like ya' know." He gave you a kind smile, "So why are you workin' in such an old cafe?"

"Um well I live up the street a bit, and um have no car, plus just renting out an old hole in the wall... so it's better working close then far," You shortly explained.

"I know what thats like." he smiled.

🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

After months of more visits, and lunch brakes spent together, some times he had to miss coming because of missions but he would explain as soon as he came back why he wasn't there, Bucky walked in yet again befor your lunch break, he changed his random times of coming, to a specific time right befor your lunch break, and you were okay with it, you came to the table and sat in your normal seat across from him.

"How's work been?" He asked.

"You know the usual you have some nice one's rude ones and then the creeps." You still smiled.

"What category am I in?" he smirked.

"The nice," You tilted your head with a cute cheeky grin.

"Hey uh...Y/n, your a real nice gal' and you're probably gonna say no but I was uh wondering if you wanna' go on a date some time?" He messed with his fingers under the table.

"Bucky I would love to," you said happily.

"Re-really?"

"Of course your everything I've ever wanted in a guy," You moved your hands as you spoke.

🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷

You and Bucky had been dating for two years now, and by far it was the best relationship you have ever had, tonight you and he, were walking threw Brooklyn Park, it was a cold December, and you were bundled as Bucky was wearing a jacket, you originally protested about it but he told you, he had a natural warmth because of the super-soldier serum, you walked hand in hand, of course, your hand had a glove on it, He led you to the pavilion, which had fairy lights sprung up.