BABY EGG EXPERIMENT 2

You'd found out you were pregnant weeks ago but still hadn't told Bucky, but today was an ultrasound and you were going to tell him at the appointment...well you were going to have your doctor tell him at the appointment. Ever since you'd done the whole egg experiment thing, the team has gotten worse, the whole team has gotten baby fever you laughed when Peter had done a little reenactment for you, of you announcing your pregnancy.

"Alright Y/n and Bucky we have prepared a little something for the two of you in hopes that it'll give you inspo so just sit back and enjoy." Peter announced your husband had an annoyed look on his face.

"I feel like I should be a proud mom and record this." You laughed, pulling out your phone to start the video.

Peter put on a y/h/c wig, and Thor put on a red wing. "Nat, I'm preggos!"

"By who?" Thor asked.

Peter looked around awkwardly. "That's the thing, it's either Bucky, or Harry."

Thor broke character. "Harry who?"

"Styles now get back into character!" Peter yelled at the god.

"You should name it Barry, and then flip a coin and if it's heads Bucky if it's tails it's harry son of styles." Thor said in his girly-like voice he tried to keep up.

You applauded when the two bowed. "Great performance but what was this supposed to inspire us to do?"

"Ways to tell Bucky your preggo!" Peter told you.

You shook your head at the memory , as you and your husband walked into the doctor's office, you checked in once called back you and Bucky headed to an ultrasound room, Bucky was confused as the spread the jell on your stomach, and you could hear a heartbeat. "Oh Mr. and Mrs. Barnes it's twins!" She said happily.

Bucky looked at you with wide eyes. "What!"

"Twins?" You weren't expecting to be the one shocked today but you were.

You and Bucky decided how to tell the team, and once the perfect idea was brought upon you, you told FRIDAY to have the team meet in the living room area. "Alright boys, and ladys round two with twins." You handed out two eggs to each person and they looked at you with confusion.

"Y/n, we already tried and failed at your experiment. Why are we doing it with two eggs now?" Steve asked.

"Well you guys gotta be prepared for the twins if you want to ever hold them." You said matter of factly you watched as every team member dropped both eggs to the floor in shock. "Look what you've done now all of you failed at the same time." You tisked. "Lucky you've got about nine months to pass." The whole team got up and hugged you with excitement but just you wait cuz the baby fever is just getting started.

You handed the team members new rules and new eggs.

DA RULES:

Name your Eggs

Do Not Break The Eggs

Take Care Of The Eggs

Draw a face on the Eggs

Do Not Drop The Eggs

Take Care Of The Eggs

Make the Eggs clothes

Do Not Drop The Eggs

Take Care Of The Eggs

Keep them with you at all times

Do Not Drop The Eggs

Take Care Of The Eggs

Eggs are treated as Twins!